or Connect

Posts by Onemagicmummy

Quote: Originally Posted by JoyfamMama Kiz, Have you tried Zantac? It's available OTC now for less than even the prescription price (at WM, anyway). I'm a huge naturalist, so I didn't want to and didn't want to, but it was finally so bad, I was taking Tums, baking soda, apple cider vinegar - something - at least every 2 hours. I broke down and just took it. The dif. is amazing. I get really really mean when I have acid that bad...and it's just not worth...
im due 18th, i just want to Curl up in a ball a weep, i dont think i can take much more, im getting scared now about the thought of home birth. im worried about goiing too early, im 36 weeks tomorrow. if i go before 37 i have to o to hospital and thats scary, but so is doing it at home, i hurt, i cant sleep, i can hardly eat, i have acid all the time, i end up taking too much antiacid and it makes me feel sick, i have ahd painfull.strong braxton hicks for on and off...
good luck hope it goes well for you kiz
it was about 5am by time i got back to bed. got about 4 more hours so its not too bad. Kiz
its almost 3am, im so so tired, can i sleep, can i heck, i tried going to bed at 11pm, i read for a bit, drifted off, DH's game on lapt=op wo=oke me up, i got comfy again, no easy feat, DH game woke me again, then my lHip cramped up, my bump got uncomfy, baby woke up, hd a kick, t=ired like heck to get comfy again, g=ot acid, then evie started, shes full =of phlegh, i tried brining her in to outr bed, she started making funny no=ises noting bad, but just...
syesterday sucked, i didnt feel better till after a super long bath, that was after going out for eldest sons birthday dinner, i felt really ill at one point like i was getting really dizzy and still getting boarderline painfull tightenings, not very frequent but noticible, then went home, got caught in a down pour, got home and got in bath, slept crap, hubby ended up letting me sleep till nine thirty which is late for me. today has been ok, still had a few...
god i hope its the first one! im 35 weeks and 4 days. we were after DTD last night but my bump/hips back were having none of it so we just fooled around instead, i did finish. since 4am ish i have been in a fair bit of pain, hips aching, back aching, and getting annoying, not quite painfull but not painless...i hate to call them contractions but they are deffinalty different to BH. they are not too strong that i cant talk throught them,but they do get my...
Congrats another little cutie shareing a birthday with my eldest. must show him tomorrow, he is gonna love it. he loves babies. hugs and love Kiz
congrats, she shares a birthday with my eldest son. he was 7 on 15th. hugs and love Kiz
DS1 was induction at 10 days over so thats 41+3 5 hourish labour DD1 was 41+1 all on her own 4 hours labour DS2 was 9 days early so 38+5 waters went, meconium, stuck at 3cm for hours, on drip 6 hours labour DD2 was 39+6, blood in waters, stuck at 3cm for hours, drip, epidural, 12 hour labour this time i will go to 42 weeks, but no later (i really dont want to go back to the school gates after summer still pregnant) once i hit 37 weeks i am going to start drinking RLT,...