or Connect

Posts by Onemagicmummy

i am lucky bugger. most of the diapers i have will fit both dd2 and newbie. i was given an entire set of Snugglenaps diaper system (poppered prefolds and wraps about 10 wraps, and 20 prefolds) i was also given some small prefold and about 6 small/NB wraps. i also have some prefolds/wraps/tie-ons/soakers/longies left over from DD2 and althought im not really supposed to say anything, i have been picked to test some cloth diapers for a UK baby mag, and have recieved a...
maybe i just made it too strong. will try again with a weaker brew. i drank it will all 4 of the others and had wicked fast second stages (from OMG i cant do this someone please make it stop!!!.......to Oh My God is it really over, oh my baby in less than 15 Mins) so im deffo going to drink it this time but will start a bit weaker this week and slowly make it stronger over the next two weeks. Kiz
i did a google to check when is a good time to start drinking it and go different answers, some places say 32 some say 35, some say 37, im 35 weeks tomorrow so dh picked me up some (loose leaf stuff) i had 1 cup yesterday and with in short while of drinking it i got period like cramps. was not happy about that! so i thought i best wait another week or two. anyone else drinking it/taking it yet? am i correct thinking i should wait a bit if im getting cramps...
My plan is to cut it into chunks freeze in freezer bags and then over the first few weeks or if i feel i need it to get one out, make a meal like spaghetti or mince and mash, chop up the placenta finely mix it in with my portion of meat and eat it. cooking it cos eating it raw freaks me out, i know cooking it looses some of the benefits but some has to be better than non. i had PPD twice and i do not want it again. if there is even the slightest chance this plan will...
tell me about it. as soon as we found out i went and bought nail brushes liquid soap, clipped the kids nails again, washed the towels etc. lucky no one else is showing signs but we still need to take meds just in case. i will make sure to let you all know any results i get. Kiz
had 34 week check today. there was a lot of sugar in my wee, in my notes is says ++++ on the computer she put +++ either way its a lot. she asked me if i felt ok, no i bloody dont! im tired, feel strange, fuzzy headed, cant thing straight (only since i got up today) have been really short tempered, she asked about my waterworks and i said maybe i dunno so shes sending off a full blood count, glucose test and urine sample for testing. she is going to call me if...
i would of said, hi, oh you want to stay for a few weeks, well there is a really nice hotel down the road, call me when your settled and we will see about meeting for dinner. Kiz
as there is just no where for it to go. after a tiny portion im stuffed and feel sick, but am actually still hungry!! its not fair!! whinge whinge whine and moan!!! i was starving an hour ago, dh made me cod in butter sauce with 3 medium sized potatos mashed, i think i managed to eat 3/4 of the fish and a few fork fulls of potato, about the equivalent of 1 to one and a half. my tummy hurts now, but i dont feel like im done. i am gonna have to wait a bit and try...
we did, but i changed my mind, we now have a short list of 4 or 5 names but nothing is working for me at the mo. i have never been this far on and not had a name for my baby Kiz
i do plan on asking my MW next week, but it may not matter as it may not be her who delivers anyway. it would totaly suck is she say yeah fine, but who ever turns up on the day say no way. Kiz