or Connect

Posts by Onemagicmummy

im 33 weeks and planning a home water birth, so far i have gotten all my baby cloths sorted, got nappies, etc. soon i am going to be sorting out a ^birthing box^ of stuff i want to have on hand down stairs where i plan to give birth. i have no idea what would be usefull to put in it so am after ideas. i see my MW next week so will ask her what they provide in their birthing kit and what she wants me to sort out, but some ideas from people who have BTDT would be good....
never had a C/S. but if i did end up needing/having one i would have one done a while later. i think it would be nice. i would have a rose bloom on one side of my stomach, with the thorny stem entwined around the scar. Kiz
not read replys. i took my son(ds2) born in 2005 to see the HP movie that year. he was exactly 1 week old, he slept throught the whole thing. i also took DS1 to see the 2nd movie when he was 3 month old. he got a tad fussy at one point so i moved away and he looked up, saw the Quiditch scene went oooooo and quietened down and watched the rest of the movie. this one is due after the movie so i dont think i will be taking her. i dont go tomovies much theses days any,...
as a non religious UK mum to a almost 7 yr old boy, NO WAY would i let him go to those classes. i would rather teach him that myself. he knows babies come from mummys tummy and that they grow froma seed from mummy and daddy, he did aske how the daddy half got in to mummy but i just couldnt tell him. i asked him to wait till he is a bit older and his sister is a bit older and we will tell them together Kiz
wellto day has been a day of good bad and ugly Good DH old work has not screwed up and we are getting his correct wages (pay in lieu of notice) so tahts good as we can get all teh bits we need to get house up to scratch the flooring i ordered on Saturday is coming tomorrow i got the stairs finished. my friend agreed to give us a hand getting some things from DIY shop. my mum is coming up and has offered to help lay the flooring along eith my bro and sis. Bad the...
after all the hard (for me) work i did yesterday with out hurting myself too much (once my hip popped and hurt like a billyo but im used to it) to day i am sitting here checking e-mails and DH takes elder ones to schoo, phone goes, i get up, walk to phone and wack, stub my toe on the PC chair leg, OW OW OW OW OW. i can now not bend my toe down at all, it hurts a lot, like i need a painkiller hurt, and i dont do painkiller in pregnancy, they just dont work as well for...
whistling drives me batty too. it causes me pain thought, makes my ears hurt and makes me really angry, as in i want to fly into a rage, with fist a flying, if i hear whistling. its so hard not to. i would not of lasted 4 mins, never mid 40! Kiz
1 is in full time school, 1 in part days, two are home the whole day. painting today was fun actually (no seriously) baby girl was in her play pen watching us, DH was rollering away, youngest son decided to sit behind me thing whole time, rubbing my back or just chatting to me keeping out the way. while i did the stairs baby girl was being put down for a nap by dh (who does that so much better than me, so its his job,) other two (eldst girl was home from school by then)...
i mananged to get the top landing and first 3 steps done before i had to call it quits. ever sice myback, legs, bump have been killing me, my hips are really restless and achy, im gonna have a bath to see if that helps ease it. still got a long way to go. hopefully we will get it done in my time frame. more info is avalible on request, i jsut dont want to post it on a public forum. Kiz
well the painting is done, we decided just to do the really mucky bits where the kid had drawn on the walls. it looks better now and took only a couple of hours to do. DH did the rollering, i did the bits that needed doing with a paint brush. DH then ripped up the gripper rods, i am going to give the stairs and landing a good old scrub after lunch, i plan on doing the landing and first 4 stairs then haveing a break, then the rest in 4 step increments. if DH decides...