or Connect

Posts by Onemagicmummy

thanks all. what i did was if peole looked at me adn grimaced, did a double take i jsut smiled back adn got on with what i was doing, seeing to the kids, helping DS2 not drop his dinner, help them drink their milk and so forth and just carried on as normal. i did feel a little squirmy at times when 4 or 5 people one after the other stared at me but hell one PP was right baby probably was getting the healthyest (sp) food out of the 5 of us(3 happy meals for kdsi and a box...
its getting blooming cold here in UK and it even snowed a few times on friday. i had DD2 in teh wrap in a Vest, Baby Grow, Cardie, hat, and some longies i made for her that are a bit too big to be used as a diaper cover jsut yet. i had on a t-shirt, zip up cardie, a fleece jacket and a "hoodie" over that both zipped over baby adn we were snug as a bug. i forgot ym scarf so had to buy a new one and used the tail as a cover over her head when the snow was heavy. we...
i have a Phil and Teds E3 V2 in red and its gone a bit "eww" as it was put away when i was 18 weeks pregnant with DD2 and it was too heavy for me to push with 2 kids in so i got DD1 walking and took a light weight buggy for DS2. i am mad too as we forogot about it and forked out £100 on a double pushchair that we dont need and could have used that money on replacement covers, i cant afford any at the moment now baby is here i want to use it again buts its got mold...
i was out in the city on saturday, there was a soccer match on localy so it was super busy, i had all 4 kdis with me 2yr old and 3yr ol din double buggy, carrying baby and 5yr old with a wrist strap attatched to buggy(he asked as it was just so busy it was scary) we went to McD's for lunch and it took half an hours walking to find one with out a queue out the door, waited in line got served, NO seats, walked to wards a seated area in teh mall and yet again no seats so...
should i be? DD2 is now almsot 10 weeks old, EBF, yesterday she seems a bit out of sorts and i could se her straining to poo her whole body was sort of lurching. she pooped and when i chaged her i saw it was a bit more solid that it should be, sort of a paste texture where as all her poops so far have been like mustard, runny, amd smooth. last night she was grumpy all evening, we had been out and as usual she sleeps the whole time we are out except when i woke her to...
i havent even gotten my peace fleece order yet and i will deff be in on another one, but it will have to be after xmas i dont think i can jsutify more wool with out projects jsut yet adn aas tolerant as my DH is i jsut dont think its gonna happen lol Kiz
yeh ill go do it now Kiz
im going to make felted soaps with the raindow roving pack. one for my mum, stepdad,sister,brother,dad and us. with the rest i have no idea what to do. i defo want to make a soaker but i dunno how much wool it will take so it might end up stripy. i have a feeling all my peace fleece will be used on baby. i will have a go at needle felting too Kiz
signed
my 2yr old says Oat=Coat Oooes=shoes Babble=Apple ore=more aian=again eef=Teeth Anana=Banana Bicuit=Biscuit OOkie=Cookie Babbie=Abbie(his sister) Bem=Ben(his brother) Vaniline=Evangeline(baby sister) MamAr=Gramdpa Uice=Juice Lilk=Milk Gustin=Disgusting Ryin=Crying as in Mammy, beebee Ryin BeeBee=baby Ight=Light Or=Door Itchin=Kitchen Ie=Pie Ink=Drink Deenna=Dinner Ime=Time anyoo=thankyou lease=please his sentence function is fab for a kid his age, well i think it is...