or Connect

Posts by inky leeuhhh

your consideration made me smile! my dh is actually awesome, we were just raised very differently, and yeah we get frustrated with eachother sometimes. we were childhood friends, and we have this weird brother/sister relationship going on. lol. trying ps was his idea for this year, and i think part of me was trying to think his way and try ps (i kind of figured if it didn't work, we could go back to hsing), but part of me was hurt because he wasn't into the idea of...
ita! we looked into public school for this year. decided against it because something came up, but the school itself actually looked like a wonderful, happy place. our dd has special needs and the special ed teachers were great. i know not every ps is like that, but not every homeschool situation is perfect, either. you just have to do what is best for your kiddos.   that said, have you looked into homeschool groups or extra classes?
well, the situation is sort of complicated. dh wants to move before the baby comes because we live in a tiny 2 bedroom apt, and it's really cramped already. if we were not going to move, i would be quitting my job and looking for something part time so that i could get dd to and from school. before/ after school care is VERY hard to find in this area. i've looked everywhere. so anyway, the plan before the pg came along was for me to quit at my current job and go the pt...
so, here's a little background. we were all set to send dd to public school this year, due to some pressuring from my dh. a wrench was thrown into our plans when we found out we're pg with #3, which will mean a move for us in the late fall or early winter- only 2 mos after dd (who is going into second grade and has a dx of autism) would have started school. so she would have started school for the first time ever, been there maybe two months, and then not only would she...
last week was a rough, rough week! work plus the morning sickness are killing me, and now the fatigue is starting to set in. i also get out of breath really easily- ugh! ms is not terrible today though, which i'm always thankful for on a weekend. i got a ton of stuff done this morning before dh woke up (it's easier for me to work around the house with him out of the way- teehee!). now i'm working on attacking the huge piles of laundry that have been building up. poor dh...
only you can make the "right" decision! i am so sorry you are having to go through this :( .
i'm so sorry you're having a rough time, squidink! my first pregnancy was so hard on me, for similar reasons. i gained 12 lbs in my first tri, and it scared the crud out of me!  then for some reason at the end of my first tri my gaining slowed way down, and i ended up gaining only about 25 all together. so a rapid weight gain at first doesn't necessarily mean you'll gain a lot throughout the pg.  i ended up losing all that pg weight along with some extra after the baby...
so sorry to hear a lot of you are feeling the same way! glad to hear it's probably normal, though. i haven't passed out yet, but i almost did while trying to get some laundry in the dryer. lol. i feel like i remember hearing protein could help last time i was pg, so i'll try that out. most of it doesn't sound good right now though, blegh. come on 2nd tri! lol.
ok, i know that all these things can be common during pg anyway, but for me (this is my third pg) they seem sort of extreme. granted, everything has been extreme with this pg so far. i'm super nauseated and sick. i turned 8 weeks yesterday. anyway, the dizzy feeling and fatigue was so bad at one point yesterday i had to brace myself against the washing machine because i thought i was going to pass out. i haven't had that at all with either of my other two pgs. i thought...
i'm dreading seeing my inlaws for the same reason. i keep putting off our visits because i feel so cruddy. i'm trying to put it off another couple weeks so i feel comfortable with just telling them. i think if i was you, i'd just go with the flow. start by telling them you don't feel well, and if it gets really bad you can fess up. good luck!