or Connect

Posts by fizgig

I'm due 2/4!!!
Oh and as an aside, I have also heard a lot of good things about Dr. Reich at Women Partners in Health but the other OBGYn I went to is also there. I would avoid Dr. Oliver - I think she would be fine as a regular OBGYN but she is the one who, after a year of TTC, didn't do a sonogram and she suggested I start on clomid with no monitoring. I know now, with my fibroids, the clomid would have made it much worse (since they are fed by estrogen). When I asked about being...
Just wanted to follow up. I posted about this elsewhere but I'll repeat it here. I'm convinced that Dr. Vaughn saved my life - perhaps an overstatement but its how I feel. I know everyone will have different experiences but I can't recommend Dr. Vaughn highly enough. I feel like he is one of the best Dr.s I've ever been to, he treated my husband and I like human beings rather than just another paying customer, and I think he did a beautiful job with my surgery. He's...
Aw thank you all for all the well wishes. It's so strange how much that helps. I'm glad to hear most of you are doing what it took me way too long to do! I guess I just learned an important life lesson that's for sure. Tenk I agree with you, I'm not sure where they got the idea that polyps have nothing to do with fertility considering the fertility expert I'm seeing said first thing that it should come out.
Sorry this is crazy long! I know this is certainly not the case for most of you, but I thought I should tell you all my TTC tale because it made me realize how much I’ve been mentally clouded about TTC. I’ve been mostly lurking here for well over a year now. DH and I have been TTC for over a year and a half, most of that time I was seeing an OBGYN that had a great reputation. After 6 months she did an HSG, she found a small polyp and no blockage. Based on her advice...
Just to report back, I had my appointment with Dr. Vaughn. Overall it was actually a very good experience. He seemed straight forward and laid out what his general treatment plan would be. He seemed fine, probably a little reliant on medication for my tastes, but what I loved was the fact that after our consultation he took us directly to the back and did the first sonogram I've ever gotten. I've been going to an obgyn for over a year trying to get pregnant, had...
One of my few other posts here was asking about this. I concluded that I wasn't going to buy it mainly because I did a search online and found a bunch of waay to similar posts praising the watch. It looked like a promotion campaign by the company or something. : Just made me suspicious about how effective it could be. My 2 cents. I would love to hear from anyone who has actually tried it. I think I would shell out the outrageous amount if it actually works.
Thanks deb, good to know, I'm seeing Dr. Vaughn. Wishing you happy thoughts on your iui!
Oh, I would also love to hear the answer to this question! After 14 months ttc we are going to the Texas Fertility Center this Jan and I'm wondering about people's experiences. mommy, just so you know the reason we're going is because a neighbor recommended them to us - she just had a baby (twins actually though one of them was stillborn). She said the Dr there "got her pregnant" but I just don't know her well enough to get all nosy about her actual experience.
Hi ladies, I'm new here and thought after dealing with TTC alone for 14 months that maybe it would be good for my sanity to reach out and try to do more than just lurk on these forums. I'd like to join in for the mid-dec POASers if you'll have me! I'm 5 dpo today and I'm trying to wait until at LEAST the 10th to test (which would be 10 dpo, early I know but I've found that the BFNs actually soften the blow when AF comes). Just to introduce myself, DH and I have...