or Connect

Posts by alyssatuininga

They monitored my hcg levels over the week last week. Thursday it was 29,671, Saturday it was 24,149 and Monday it was 19,231. The follow up ultrasound on Tuesday showed the same as last week. Baby hadn't grown and no heartbeat. I was really hoping for a miracle but it seems it wasn't meant to be. I had my D&C this morning and now I am resting at home. So sad. Good luck to you all. Hold your babys tight!
Went in for a u/s today. I was supposed to be 8 weeks and a few days. The u/s showed a 6 week fetus with a slow fetal pole. Either I am very off with my dates or I am having a miscarriage. I will go back next Tues to find out for sure. The doc thinks that it is an likely miscarriage. I am devastated. My whole family is devastated.
Sending lots of love and stickiness to you!
This is my 6th pregnant and I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. I have been wearing leggings, summer dresses and yoga pants for at least 3 weeks. I picked up a couple pairs of maternity pants last week. I look now like I looked at 4-5 months with my first. LOL
My ultrasound is tomorrow. My 4 year old has been sick all day today so I feel guilty having my big kids stay with a friend. Looks like I will be going to the u/s all alone.
So much love to you. Light and healing sent your way. Please don't blame yourself.
whippet- I did my first triathalon last fall and looks like round 2 will be postponed. It really is an amazing experience.   I had a good talk with my trainer last week. I have had previous pregnancy losses (and healthy babies) but right now I feel the need to err on the side of caution. I am still doing Zumba, swimming, weight training and yoga. I have taken them all down a notch though. I am not biking at all anymore (get dizzy from time to time), and I cut out...
I totally understand the anger. I hate hiding such a joyous thing. I am SO over the moon happy but I cant possible handle untelling people again. I am also so sad that I don't just expect a baby at the end of this. I want our #4 baby so badly and am so afraid to get my hopes up again.
Awesome!
Hello all-   I am an almost 37 year old mother of 3 boys: Henning 10, Connor 7 and Elijah 4. I am due with #4 early Jan. I am a homeschooling mom who practiced extended breastfeeding. cloth diapering, co-sleeping, and babywearing. I had 3 natural births and my last 2 were home births. We live in rural New Hampshire in a post and beam house in the woods. We have an awesome dog and chickens. I have been happily married to my dh for 13 years. My dh is a computer...