or Connect

Posts by lolliegee

Got my labs back today. My iron was perfect which was surprising since I was severely anemic this past spring. Glad to hear that isn't a problem. However, they told me that my Vitamin D is high. Values range from 18-72 and mine was 82. My midwife gave erotica the results, which my doctor will be getting as well. I don't have another appointment with my doctor for about three weeks. My quick Google search says that high values usually come from too much supplementation,...
Another just baby here. I've always wished we'd come up with a cute little nickname that stuck, but never managed to with any of my pregnancies. Maybe if we can come up with a name sooner rather than later this time (coming up with boy's names has become hard!), then we'd probably start calling him that. At least we can say him, instead of it or he/she.
Really normal. I've had mucous enough to go whoa! when I wipe. I've also definitely noticed that it seems more prolific with subsequent pregnancies. My last pregnancy, I had to wear panty liners frequently because of the excess mucous. Fortunately, haven't gotten to that point yet this time, but I'm expecting to.
I love a ring sling for a newborn. It's so easy to pop them in and out and nurse in it. Once they get a few months old, it's only comfortable for short periods, because it makes my back hurt. I do know that some people love them and are able to use them into toddlerhood. I was able to use it again later for a hip carry. Pretty comfortable for that and once again, you get the great popability factor. Awesome for when you're getting in and out of the car a lot. I also have...
Hugs to all you mamas dealing with this! Although, I have been so lucky to never have a loss, my mother had 10 miscarriages. So, with each pregnancy, I've never been able to relax until at least the end of the first trimester. Always wondering if this is the pregnancy that I will follow in my mother's footsteps. I am usually able to completely relax once I get far enough along that they have a chance of survival outside the womb. Be good to yourselves, definitely allow...
Kalista, what an interesting dream. It'll be fascinating to see if it comes true.
Me too! Kids are so awesome!
Thank you, all, for being so validating of how I'm feeling! (I would have responded sooner, but it's been a very busy last few days.) I so appreciate the understanding. I like the different ideas you've given me. Obviously, I still don't know what it all means, but hopefully I will someday. I'm beginning to come to terms with it. I still feel kinda sad when I see a baby girl or some girly clothes. I was so looking forward to sewing some girly stuff. Boy stuff isn't nearly...
Okay, warning you in advance, this is going to be long.   So, I had the Materni21 test done because of my high risk status (44 years). Got the results yesterday and baby is healthy and a boy! I'm stunned. I really was expecting a girl. Let me explain.    About two years ago, I had an experience (for lack of a better word) in the shower where I felt two very strong feminine presences. I also had the feeling that they were babies waiting for us. I don't know how to...
I agree about checking with your care provider, just to be on the safe side and to put your mind at ease. And I totally agree, that you don't deserve to lose the baby. Babies come when it's their time, even when inconvenient to us. Doesn’t mean they'll be loved any less. Ask me, this is our third (!) condom baby. And yes, we know how to use them. :0P