or Connect

Posts by lolliegee

I may get to meet with a midwife next week. She was double checking Oregon laws to make sure she could do a home birth for a diet controlled diabetic. If so, I'll be definitely asking about an u/s! I'm nervous and excited about the possibility of twins too! Oh, I forgot to mention that up until about 5 weeks ago I was a tandem nursing mama. My oldest nursling (just turned 5 yesterday) abruptly announced that he didn't do that anymore. Up until then, he was still a rather...
Definitely not fun, but would much rather do this than be throwing up constantly the way I did with my first and second. Glad to know I'm not alone.
Sorry, TMI, but I have had constant diarrhea for days now. Any time I eat, it just immediately comes back out. I'm plenty hydrated and fluffy to begin with, so not worried about weight loss, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar at the beginning of a pregnancy. This is my 6th and I never have. I feel fine, not sick at all. It just seems weird.
Hi All, I kinda can't believe I'm here either. I'm 43 (will be 44 in December) and have five kids already...22 in Dec, 16, 11, 5 and 2. I'm due around the 15th. I felt what I believe was implantation pain twice about an hour apart, known different sides. For this and some other reasons, I highly suspect twins! I'd love to know how some of you manage to get such early ultrasounds. I'd really like to confirm my suspicions sooner rather than later. I am considered high risk...
Thanks for replying. I for sure know about all the little aches and pains in in beginning. These two pains were just so distinctly different from all the rest and haven't repeated. I probably wouldn't have even noticed them so if weren't for how identical (ha!) they were. Same duration too. Guess I'm just going to have to be patient. )
Due mid-July here! Excited for our DDC!
Hi All! I just found out this past weekend that I'm pregnant. I'm 14dpo (well, I guess 15 since it's 2:30 in the morning, lol) and yesterday I felt two distinct (and identical), slightly sharp pains about an hour apart. One low and to the right, the other a little higher and to the left. Definitely low and in the uterine area. I've got five kids already, and have felt implantation a couple times, but it's been so long that I don't remember exactly what it felt like. Did...
Shared on Facebook too!
I like Strider and Mothering! I've been wanting to get one of these for my almost 5 year old and my 2 year old. What an awesome giveaway! Just in time for Christmas!
  My son Gabe's original costume. He came up with the idea. I created it from scratch. Had the logo cut in vinyl. Can you tell he's excited?