or Connect

Posts by lolliegee

Carrie, I sure hope you can get something that'll work for you in time for tomorrow. Sounds like a great house Just1More. Just the kind of place I'd like to get. I sure hope it all works out for you!
I don't really have a preference on any of the other dates. If you'd just pick one for me, that'd be great. Let me know if you really want me to pick it myself.
Glad everything okay and normal. Try and take it easy, Mama!
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl Uh. Its a girl CONGRATULATIONS on a very healthy sounding baby girl!! Sounds like your DF's family is gonna be having a cow. AFM: I had a good appoint with one of my midwives today. I hadn't seen her yet this pregnancy, but I really like her. Baby sounded good, I was measuring just where I should be. BP was 98 over something (I forgot the bottom number). All in all, just where I should be. I did talk to...
Quote: Originally Posted by lotusma hey, well at least you can cram 'em all into one room. LOL! If only our rooms were big enough for that. We do have 3 bedrooms, but they're small! We've got the two oldest boys in one room and the youngest is still sleeping with us. Not sure yet what we're gonna do with him when the baby comes. Our room is so small, that's there's not a whole lot of room to side car a crib or anything, but I don't really want...
We're having boy #4! To be honest, I'm a bit freaked out. Our house is so small and the three boys we have are already so rowdy, that I just can't imagine one more boy. I was hoping for a girl this time. Wonder if I could talk my hubby into just one more?? Ha ha, not a chance! Well, maybe IF I win the lottery.
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl I carded one lady because she wanted the senior discount. I swear I wouldnt have pegged her at a day over 60 and the woman was nearly 90! I could only WISH to look that great at that age!!!! My DH's mom is going to be 80 in October and she still is only about half gray. My DH himself only has about 6 gray hairs on his head (although he's starting to get quite a few in his stubble) and he's going to be 46...
Hey Kelly, I was just looking at this again and realized I never changed my due date for this thread. You've got me down as due 9/6 and I'm actually due 9/1. You've also got me down for August 30th as being my time for the Spotlight. Being diabetic, they're very pushy about me not going past my due date, so it's entirely likely, that I'll be having a baby that day, so it may be better if you could maybe swap me with someone else for a different week. Thanks for the...
Great dress Maeryn! So pretty. I got carded yesterday! Ha ha, I was getting some beer for my hubby and she said I'm gonna have to see your ID. I was like "what?". She said she has to ask for ID for anyone that appears under 30. I pulled it out and told her she made my day, considering I'm 41! Oh and my little guy is being so cute...I showed him some birth videos the other day and now he keeps asking for them. He especially likes the ones where the baby's being born...
Yippee for you!!