or Connect

Posts by goodpapa

...is what is "necessary" and what is "optimal?" I always go for optimal. The science hasn't been done and probably never will be inasmuch as Modern Medical powers currently put all of their efforts into something as primitive and toxic as vaccination. Actually the culturing of an infant is at least two part. The vaginal passage and, I think more importantly, the breastfeeding. Of course at a time before refrigeration in a healthy culture, cultured and...
It's a rerun, but I've seen some discussion of the Dtap. "Let's go to the FACTS about Pertussis... ...or at least as close as we can get. This CDC link is surprisingly honest about what's going on. http://www.cdc.gov/epo/mmwr/preview/...l/00048610.htm Here's a very pertinent paragraph: "In the United States, the highest recorded annual incidence of pertussis occurred in 1934 when greater than 260,000 cases were reported. The incidence of reported...
...you're question is not at all silly. It points to an essential failing in our "cultural" heritage. In giving birth women can only give as good friendly flora as they have. In the cases of C-sections such as my wife's the powerful antibiotics needed for the surgery severely compromise the bacterial flora in the mother. Where does the child's come from then?? Antibiotics and hormones in the conventional meat supply, antibiotic medicines, our modern diet (devoid...
..I wish I could dig out the various posts I've got somewhere that have all the details of my wife's pregnancies but we'll go with the salient points. We'd had two miscarriages, numerous bouts of bacterial vaginosis, high-powered antibiotics and the docs couldn't do a damned thing. I did the research, we got off the antibiotic and hormone meats, and started yogurt douches ( I wasn't culturing then.) It was primitive at the point--- just Ethical Nutrients...
...I gotta go along with skipping the flu shot. If you're a little run down right now it's the last thing you need. Why not give your body the phytonutrients it craves (as well as good doses of the friendly flora that are essential to our immune system---- 70% is in the GI tract.) Check out "The Power of Probiotics" thread over in Health and Healing. Lots to learn there about what goes on in your body to keep you healthy. Maybe you'll start culturing your own...
...well... ...can I say I'm not much for goodbyes??... ...thanks for your gratitude punkprincessmama...thanks for the thread everyone... ...I can say I'm back, with a bunch of things done this summer that couldn't wait. I knew I'd be back, just didn't know when. As far as the emails, I'm sorry I missed them, don't know if it was systemic or me. With the epidemic of computer viruses around, I'm pretty ruthless in deleting unknown addresses. For...
...I haven't been here in the "flesh", but I never left in spirit.... ...just had some stuff to get done this summer that couldn't wait. Hi, rareimer, congratz on your new decision. I've read a bit on the vax issue and the best 150 pages are Jamie Murphy's "What Every Parent Should Know About Childhood Immunization." The beauty and power of this book is that while it exposes the vax dangers in detail (with phenomenal research) it also details the exquisite power...
...disseminate them. Here's the first email I sent: "To all concerned, Please look more closely at the studies you referenced that supposedly prove the safety of vaccines. Notice that NONE have control groups of children who have NEVER been vaccinated. This is the achilles heal of all of these studies. Only by doing these studies will the truth of vaccine dangers be discovered. My son is completely unvaxed and gets full nutritional support when he is ill. The...
....but I never really leave. Part of my soul is here, no matter what mundane realities my body has to attend to. The enormity of this destruction is too large. The arrogance of the Evil and Greed of which this VAX Holocaust is the hideous result is too extensive. The innocence and purity of the children and families that this VAX Holocaust destroys is too profound. I hate Society/Civilization (as it degrades everything it touches)... ...but I...
...that is primary. Injecting anything into the skin with a needle is a violation of our design. The mucosal systems (of which the GI tract is the essential hub) are designed to be our first defense--- and they're one hell of a defense. Here's the crux: http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/...he_needle.html No more PharmaDestruction! Ray