or Connect

Posts by BabyHaysMama

This was not the case in my boys. My first was 8 lbs 14 oz and second was 7 lbs 6 oz. So don't worry too much. It could go either way.
I hadn't heard of this movie until you posted it but I must agree, the movie looks obnoxious. Not that I see many movies, but this is one that I'll pass up.
Boy, boy for me.
I love the Popcaks! And agree with them totally. Parenting with Grace all the way.
I have been a catholic for 30 years and in the last 3 or 4 have just started to truly understand our Church teachings. I had no idea that I would ever completely embrace every teaching in our Church but have been surprised by the Truth. I have to say that I fall more and more in love with Her every day. There is much wisdom in Church teachings. Just as previous posters have mentioned, our society today is almost incapable of understanding what it means to be Catholic and...
I'm sure this has been addressed in this thread, but I really don't have the time to read every page. I really like many of the ideas presented in CC. I have yet to read the book, (i'm going to check to see if our library has it.) But I do have some some concerns in regards to child safety. DS1 is 3 years old and I've never had any problems with him getting hurt. We child proofed our house, (outlet plugs, drawer and cupboard locks; but nothing beyond that). DS2 on...
We're in the Niagara region of Canada. We've been eating TF's for only for a few months now. We don't have access to much pastured meats unfortunately, but we do buy grass-fed beef. Because of my 13 month old's allergies, we don't use dairy products and when DH and DS 1 do have it, it's organic. If anyone else lives in this region, give me a heads up on your suppliers. I've been doing most of my research online and am coming up short on places to purchase pastured poultry...
It doesn't taste horrible. I'm thinking of maybe making it into a butternut squash soup. Maybe putting a bit of maple syrup in it will blend the flavour. hmmm....
Hi, I've been making bone broth weekly for the last month. Usually, put a whole chicken in the pot with ACV, scraps from carrots and celery from the week, garlic, peppercorns, onions, and a couple of bay leaves. I take the chicken meat out once it's falling off the bone and put the bones back in and simmer for 6-8 hours. Yesterday I started my broth at 3pm and left it to simmer overnight but when I got to it at about 7:30 this morning it tasted burnt, like it had...
I agree, the acting is quite lame. The message on the other hand, is fantastic. I would recommend it to everyone who is married just for the message.