or Connect

Posts by momtoafireteam

I am pregnant with my fifth in 5 yrs. My twins were exactly 14 mos when DC4 was born, and she will be exactly 19 mos when DC5 arrives. Obviously, I love the close age gaps, I found it sooo much easier than the almost 3 yrs between DC1 and the twins. I was really worried for a while as well when I was pregnant with DC4, but I was worrying for nothing because it was SO much easier than I thought it would be. You really will be just fine! Congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by emo1221 and if you wanted to mix it up a bit, drop the "gh" and just spell it Lei. I like that idea, but I think people might read it as pronounced "lay". Also, is L-e-i how you spell the word for the hawaiian flower necklace? Anyway, I like India, and I dont think its masculine at all. Besides, I kind of like boy-ish names for girls, I have an Emerson and if the bun in the oven is a girl it will be Jameson. I...
Well, its very very interesting...... I have PCOS, so I am on Metformin. I failed my 1 hr, and then I 'passed' my 3 hr by ONE POINT. When I started feeling really bad (about 37 wks) I went to a Peri who told me that on my dosage of Metformin I should have been MUCH more than a point off and that although I didnt have GD on paper, I did definetely have a blood sugar issue that caused her to be macrosomic. Next time I will be much much more aware of it all. Thanks for...
I just found out I am pregnant with #5. I am hoping to get some input or WWYD advice on VBA2C, and this seems like an awesome place!! A short history: Nov 2002: uncomplicated vaginal delivery of DS1. July 2005: ECS due to breech/breech twins. No complications. Sept 2006: wanted to VBAC but didnt have much support for it and when they started telling me how huge my DD2 was (undiagnosed GD) I chickened out at the last minute. She was 10.5lbs, but I still feel like I...
I am pregnant with #5 in five years. My oldest is 4, I have 2 yr old twins and an 11 month old. Honestly, I was SOOOO scared about #4 because my twins were 4 mos old when I got pregnant with her (Intentionally, btw...), and it was so so so nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. She just slipped into our routine so nicely. Looking back I realise how much time I wasted worrying and worrying about her arrival for no reason. So now I just feel calm and know it will all...
I know it sounds silly, but bear with me here. I was wondering if blood tests can just be wrong? Background: Clomid cycle, 150mg, strong ovulation on CD16. Started POAS at 10dpo, and got a semi-strong positive on $tree at 11dpo. Did seriously like 5 more (3 $tree, 2 FRER) all had same mid-strength line. Call clinic, ask for blood test. On the way to clinic (12dpo) go to CVS and POA Clearblue Easy digital (meant to read 50+) and its 'pregnant' right away. Am having sore...
You would think that after four kids I remember this stuff, but apparently I dont.: I *just* found out I am expecting #5, and I am having lots of cramping and lower back pressure-y feelings. Its nowhere near enough to take meds for, but its definetely noticeable. My beta was high and strong, so I am not worried its a m/c issue. Anyone else have this?
Hi Everyone, I am new here, I have four kids and one on the way in April 2008. My oldest is 5, and then I have 2 yr old twins and an 11 month old. I am excited to be here and learn! Nikki.