or Connect

Posts by xerxes

Quote: Originally Posted by insider It's a good point. There are two reasons really which I already mentioned but I might as well discuss. 1.) There is a double standard going on when Science Mom has not provided any safety references at all yet demands that references be cited in order for her safety claims to be rebutted. Sure it's hypocritical, but it's also not practical: I'm supposed to cite references to rebutt what? She hasn't cited any...
Quote: Originally Posted by insider By the way, if that 17.4% difference is significant, it does indeed mean that the vaccine caused those people to become infected with HIV. Blessed, it seems to me that insider's statement was qualified. I bolded and underlined the relevant part. I can't find where he claimed that he had proven the statistical significance of the data before you launched those mocking attacks. His above quote is a mere...
Quote: Originally Posted by blessed You're right that this isn't rocket science. It's freshman level science that anyone with bio 101 should be able to interpret. Honestly, if you can show this vaccine caused HIV, do it. You will be famous. I'm not kidding one tiny bit. That would make worldwide headlines and would be a profoundly important human interest story. You owe it to mankind. Blessed. Do you remember when you mocked other...
Hello Blessed. If you feel so strongly that Merck's data is not correct, I hope you'll write them a strongly worded letter to urge the continuation of clinical trials. If the sample size is too small to know if the rates are real, then Merck should expand and continue the trials so that they can find out if maybe the vaccine does work. But Merck's not doing any of that. Merck's spent lots of years and money working on this vaccine and they just threw it away. ...
Rev. Med. Virology 2003; 13: 387–398. Quote: The phenomenon does suggest a potential problem for a vaccine that induces low levels of neutralizing antibodies Okay so this is what I'm reading in a pro-vax research article written by a pro-vax author, peer-reviewed by fellow pro-vax researchers and published in a pro-vax scientific journal. And I also see that there are dozens of other pro-vax research articles saying the same thing. Can anyone...
Quote: Originally Posted by dymanic Here's an analogy: For every type of car in which you can show instances of passengers having been spared injury by the wearing of seat belts, I can show you an instance in which passengers in the same type of car were injured despite the wearing of seat belts. So do it! Isn't that what's being asked of you? I see there are more than two dozen references citing that low levels of antibodies cause enhanced...
Aira, the polio vaccine is not a recombinant vaccine. The question pertained to the source of your recombinant vaccine virus shedding quote. Where did that come from? Also, the citation you did provide refers to a decrease in the shedding of the live OPV virus. It is not saying that the killed IPV sheds. The decrease in shedding after IPV refers to challenge with live OPV.
I thought this was a simple point: ERSsmom looked at a book. She found a factual error by the author throughout the book. She rejected the book. Not sure I see the connection with pooperall fever. Are you saying she should trust this author anyway and believe everything else that is written in the book? IMO it is good to be more skeptical of a writer when he/she makes a blatant error and then repeats it. ETA: Mercury stuff moved to appropriate thread.
The hepatitis B surface antigen promotes autoimmune reactions all by itself, probably through interaction with monocytes and dendritic cells. Aluminum also affects these two types of leukocytes and it has a solid track record of stimulating autoimmunity. So it seems likely that they both contribute to autoimmune reactions in Hep B vaccination, although either would be sufficient to cause it on its own.
Myelin is a preferential target of aluminum-mediated oxidative damage. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...41&query_hl=12 Effect of long-term aluminum feeding on lipid/phospholipid profiles of rat brain myelin. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pic...7&blobtype=pdf Morphometric studies of myelination in the spinal cord of mice exposed developmentally to aluminum. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...76&query_hl=15 Aluminum-induced model of motor neuron...