or Connect

Posts by triana1326

Starting the March thread....   I'm pairing up with a friend to start losing some weight. I think this will be good for me!
We did it! About three years ago, i found out about FC and brought it up to my DH as "one of those things those extreme hippies do" sort of joke. Every green/earth friendly change we've made over the years has been countered with "at least we're not using cloth to wipe our butts"...Since we had kids, we've cloth diapered them from the start. Two months ago, DH was complaining that the 7th Generation toilet paper was really expensive, but it was the only thing that was...
We have hotwater baseboard heat radiators in our house and it didn't occur to me to clean behind them until I painted the living room. We've only lived here for 2 years, so there was some serious dust build-up.   I also didn't think about cleaning the pots that our houseplants live in, but they were seriously gross and dirty. Also a result of painting the living room...
We make just above $20K. We are barely keeping our heads above water on my DH's income. I'm not working anymore because I would basically be working to pay for daycare for my kids, gas money for work travel, and home care for my mother. When I worked we made about $45k, which paid the bills, and left plenty of room for extras, like eating out, and martial arts memberships. We live in a low COL area and I have built up a bartering community with my farmer friends in the...
Wow - Fillingmyquiver! I'm in awe. 12 projects already - You are amazing!      Zebra15 - Thanks for the suggestions. I'm thinking I'll start on the garden markers, even though spring looks like it will never arrive. We have over three feet of snow at our house right now. I just put in our seed order so I know what's going in the garden, so the markers should be easy to do. The kit seems easy enough, but it's felted wool, which I've never worked with before, so I'm...
1.Sew backing onto Sara's quilt - Need help 2. Finish cross stitch on Robbie's quilt 3. Sew gift bags for Christmas presents - Need help 4. Sew Christmas tree skirt - Need help 5. Create Thanksgiving tablecloth 6. Make beanbags and tossing hole table 7. Finish garden cross stitch 8. Do felted chickens kit 9. Kid's play apron for Sara - need help 10. Install shelf in bathroom  - DONE! 11. Use organic hemp fabric to make tea bags 12.Recipe in jars...
Dang it. It's too bad cause there was A LOT of snow that I "decluttered" with our snow plow tractor attachment....
I thinkit's mostly the sewing stuff. I also need to re-learn to crochet. The problem is that not only am I left-handed, but I have no idea how to read a pattern. So for projects like #19, I want to do it, but I have no clue as to how to do it. Guess I need to get online.     1.Sew backing onto Sara's quilt - Need help 2. Finish cross stitch on Robbie's quilt 3. Sew gift bags for Christmas presents - Need help 4. Sew Christmas tree skirt - Need help 5....
This week -   Five holey socks of DH's Three pair of my undies too worn out to wear any longer 5 pieces of baby clothing 6 more bags of garbage/recycling from my reorganization of the living room   Does a gallon of paint count if I finally used it to paint our living room? And does "decluttering" our driveway of a foot of snow count as well?!?!?   64/2011
Well, look at it this way - he's a comedian who has to mock everything. True, it's not an ideal forum to have a vax debate, but at least he asked some good questions and got some people thinking, and hope that it inspires them to look into this topic and decide for themselves.