or Connect

Posts by triana1326

I decided last night to get done with a small project that I've been putting off because I thought it would take forever to do. I made tea bags from my stash of organic hemp and then filled them with loose tea and herbs I've grown this summer. It only took me a few hours from start to finish, which surprised me. I'm going to pair this with some of my friend's honey from her hives and a few handmade mugs from another potter friend. This will work perfectly for my MIL, my...
Sunnysandiegan - those pics are gorgeous!! I love them!! I've been collecting jars and growing herbs for the same reason - I guess I should add that to my project list...   Last night I decided to get a simple project out of the way. I made tea bags from a stash of organic hemp and filled them with various loose teas and herbs I've been harvesting. The process only took a few hours and was way easier than I had made it out to be in my head. I now have two gallon bags...
Oh, and I knitted three more dish clothes for my x-mas list...but I won't take points for that.
Last week I worked 6 days at a local bookstore owned by friends of mine. In the past I've done some minor cosmetic touch ups to their store - the owners basically said that they were fine with anything I could do to make the store look better. So I took them at their word and did some major overhauls while i was there last week. Everything I did was completely free!! I reused, used up, and repurposed all sorts of materials from my craft stash, so I'm not taking any...
Okay, I have to ask - what is a raglan tee?
So sorry about your grandmother, Heather. Big hugs...   I have finished my BFF's cloth pads and just started on my mom's pads. I think I need to make more for myself as my second PP AF is super bad right now. I also am on my 7th dishcloth. I've got a knitting date with a friend later this month so I can get started on making these super-cute knitted head scarves that she gave me last summer. Oh, and apparently I have to make some knitted baby wash clothes for the...
Taking two more points -   Finished sewing the last of my mama cloth pads (just in time too!) Finished hemming the red family cloth wipes for myself   Cut out and pinned cloth pad patterns for my best friend and my mom. They both loved the look of my pads that they've begged me to make some for them too. I had plenty of material left so no demerits!! I also finished another dishcloth, so 5 out of 20 are done!! YAY!
Taking a point as I've used two skeins of yarn that my aunt sent me to make (so far) five knitted washclothes. I'm churning out one a day, which is great because part of my Handmade Holidays plan calls for 20 washcloths. I'm ahead of schedule so far! Once I'm done with the washcloths, I'll move on to my five scarves using the really nice yarn. Then it will be on to learning to knit socks!
I told my 2 y/o DD that they were pictures that Mommy had put into her skin forever. She loves to trace them and my 1 y/o DS loves to try to pick off the tattoo on my boob while he nurses (YOWWWW!)   I will do henna and temp tattoos if DD is more interested when she's older...
My 1 y/o DS loves his penis. Seriously, every time he is without a diaper, he grabs and pulls and yanks...I swear the other day he pulled his foreskin long enough to reach his belly button. I keep on thinking that it's just got to hurt, but he seems happy to be playing with it. Go figure....I guess he knows what hurts better than I do.