or Connect

Posts by triana1326

Quote: Originally Posted by sarbear Rhianna- I think that's how you spell it, you know, 'my umbrella'... Actually, Rhianna, or Rhiannon is a Welsh goddress of fertility. It can also mean "great queen, witch, or goddess". For your name - I'm thinking of a sword, as in "saber", if you just glance at your name without really reading it. Of course, I'm reading Outlander, full of Scottish Highlanders all running about with swords and dirks, so...
It's probably wishful thinking on my part, but I've been so concentrated on my uterus and pelvic region over the past few weeks that I'm bound to interpret anything as a possible movement. I'm pretty sure it wasn't gas, as nothing has "come out" for hours, and I've been obsessively checking the TP every time I use the bathroom, so no blood or anything funky...I've put in a call to my midwife just asking what it could be. She'll probably tell me that it's only gas, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by chandasz I really hate this website. I find it to be anti-choice and inflammatory. Sorry After browsing through the fetal development, I started digging into other sections. I too find it extremely anti-choice. I will stick with www.pregnancy.org for fetal development. Sorry as well...
Tomatoes and 3 horses?
So I've been sitting at my desk working and I suddenly got a swirly, hard tickling, pressure on my cervix and a tightening in my pelvic region. It's centered just above my pubic bone line. I'm two days from 14 weeks. Since this is my first baby, I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling. Could this feeling be movement? Or is this something I should be worried about?
We just had one on Leap Year Day, and our next is the last week of March. We still haven't heard the heartbeat using Dopple, but the u/s picked it up at 12weeks, so I'm not too worried. I've got some belly fluff so it's supposedly a bit harder to hear the heartbeat. The midwife has been great so far, and really started relaxing with us - DH and I have weird senses of humor and we're always cracking jokes. At our backup midwife's first meeting, she asked me if I did any...
So I've been sitting at my desk working and I suddenly got a swirly, hard tickling, pressure on my cervix and a tightening of my pelvic region. It's centered just above my pubic bone line. I'm two days from 14 weeks. Since this is my first baby, I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling. Could this feeling be movement?
Quote: Originally Posted by Azryel I think Friday the 13th is a fun wedding date! * Jaime It definitely was. Our dating anniversary is on the 12th, so we wanted to get married on that day, until we figured out that it was on a Thursday. So we moved it to Friday, hoping to have the guests stay in the area (coast of Maine) for a nice weekend getaway. It wasn't until my MIL screamed at us that we were getting married on Friday the 13th that we...
My jeans haven't fit in weeks, and my work pants are getting a bit uncomfortable when I sit down (they had more room to start with anyways). I went out a few weeks back and got some elastic top work pants that should fit throughout the pregnancy, if I don't burn them first. I hate the fabric, but they were the only ones at Lane Bryant in my size...I've got some yoga pants, but with the business casual dress code at work, I can't wear them. Hopefully, I can find some nice...
Azryel is one of my favorite names... As for Triana1326 - I use this name across all message boards and it's my email address. Triana basically means Triple Goddess (Tri - 3, Ana - Celtic goddess form) 13 is for the day DH and I got married (Friday the 13th - complete accident!!) and 26 is my birth date. Not very juicy, although when you write it out and just use a line for the 1, it looks more like tri anal 326 - which is so NOT what my username means