or Connect

Posts by triana1326

I'm pregnant!!! We took five tests on New Year's Eve. All of them came back BFP: We're so excited about having a baby!!!! I'm about 3 weeks along with an estimated DD of 9/12/08. Thank you guys so much for all your support and caring.
Thanks. I've signed up under the same user name and have already filled in my chart for the past two weeks...Looks good so far!
What's a good website for tracking my temp chart for free?
*oops
We at least try to make a nice dinner and have an alone night. The 12th is our first date anniversary, and the 13th is our wedding date anniversary. So it's a convenient excuse for a romantic weekend getaway (or at least 2 days of snogging and loving looks!!. Alas, AF showed up this afternoon at work : and I'm yet again disappointed. But DH is being wonderful. He's making tacos - our standard romantic meal (first meal he cooked for me while we were dating) - for dinner...
Okay - I'm at CD25, which is AF's usual arrival date, but she hasn't made an appearance yet. No cramps, no mad mood swings. Very sore boobies, and some extremely mild (and probably imagined) nausea. Throw some baby dust my way!!! I've promised DH that we wouldn't test until the 13th, which is our 7yr/10 month anniversary. But I don't think I can hold out that long!!! I don't know which is worse - the waiting to test or the uncertainty of not knowing...Which is worse for...
I can answer this!! We went to the Boston Science Museum last weekend and they had a great gallery about birth - including a video of a live birth in water at home by a midwife in Mexico!! Anyways - the sperm enter the uterus. There are strands of EWCM that kind of make a road into the fallopian tubes for the sperm to swim on. The strands go into the tubes, where cilia (tiny haris) in the tubes are pushing downwards towards the uterus (getting the egg out). The EWCM...
Hi again! I love this thread and am glad to see it still going. We're at CD 25, which on my cycle is AF arrival date. I've got some really sore boobas, and I'm trying really hard not to test until CD30, our anniversary date. Last week, DH and I interviewed our first midwife - I love her! I kept asking quesitons to purposely get her to make comments on weight loss, etc. and she didn't take the bait!!! The only time she mentioned weight at all was when she asked if I...
Quote: Originally Posted by veganmama719 can you give us some more info? Have you been charting, do you know whether you are O'ing? Just for the record, clots that big are not that unusual. I had them before I had my kids, but not since. They really concerned me at the time though, I remember! But it only took me 4 CY to conceive my DD and 1 for my DS so they obviously weren't a problem. Low dose aspirin is supposed to help with clots if you are...
So the last two months off BC pills have given me 5 day periods with very light cramping and clotting, but heavy flow. Then today, on my 5th day of my heavy flow period, I passed a very large clot (about quarter size) and now have some strong cramping. The only way I can describe the clot is that it reminded me of a piece of liver meat. There were strings of tissue and mucus coming off it. Did I miscarry or am I just overreacting to a large clot? Sorry about being so...