or Connect

Posts by SeaBird

Hi there! I'm going to go against the flow of responses here, and suggest that you be really careful. Doctors aren't making up the whole placentas being more likely to break down after 38 weeks thing. Also the twins are term at 38 weeks, and there is not much benefit as compared to the potential risks of them staying in there longer. It is, of course, your body, your babies, and your decision, and I hope that you have a happy and healthy birth experience!
Here's another vote for nickisdiapers.com. She has free shipping on all diapers and diaper covers- even if you just buy 1. And they're very fast to fulfill orders. It's interesting to read that other people had problems with anyone buying diapers off of registries- only 1 person (SIL who cloth diapered, but with a service) got us any diapering stuff. It was ignored by everyone else. Very frustrating- but I'm glad I'm not alone!
I'm guessing Bummis Super Whisper Wrap.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, PurpleMonkey! I stopped working at 25 weeks (I'm 29 weeks now). I don't know if you picked up this book during your Borders shopping spree, but I'd suggest prioritizing and first reading "When you're expecting twins, triplets, or quads" by Dr. Barbara Luke. It gives a bunch of information that other books don't touch on, including lots of good nutrition information, which is important so that you can build the babies' weight up earlier...