or Connect

Posts by Frootloop

My father was full of funny sayings, but my favorite was something he always said when it was raining really hard - said in his wonderful southern draaawl, "Damn, it's rainin' like a tall cow pissin' on a flat rock out there!". Now, I say it pretty much every time it rains
Hmmmmmm.. I'd have to say 32.
Nothing really crazy happened, other than me flubbing my vows since our preacher didn't pause in between lines like he did with DH.. oh and I had a hell of a time getting his ring on because he was so nervous and sweaty and puffy.   Oh, one other thing. Well, technically it wasn't really something that happened at the wedding, but just after the reception. It may not seem crazy now, but it felt very crazy at the time (and super embarrassing, as I very strongly hate...
I have no idea why my previous post is all pushed to the side like that.. and for some reason, I'm unable to edit my post at all. Hmm.
I understand and will actually agree that being intact may make it "harder" to clean and cath.. but that only means that it takes a bit more effort and maybe a few more steps to do what needs to be done. I worked for a very brief time in a nursing home while studying to become a CNA (I just wasn't cut out for it), and I have cleaned elderly womens' genitals and let me tell you, I can guarantee it would've been easier without all that labia in the way. Elderly...
That greasy car mechanic shop smell.. My dad had been a mechanic since he was 14 yrs old. The only time he didn't smell like that was first thing in the morning and just before bed. I hated that smell when I was younger, but got used to it the older I got. My dad passed away from cancer in 1999.. and since then, I've totally adored that smell. Seriously. I could stand in a mechanic shop all day. I've been known to follow mechanics in stores.. ok, well maybe not really...
Bolding mine..   While I am thankful that some of the things you mentioned are being eliminated somewhat, the fact that doctors are taking away less foreskin, but still not learning about how to deal with an intact penis.. in many cases, it's just enforcing the idea that foreskins cause problems. I've heard some parents venting about how the doctors left all this foreskin and how it's such a hassle to deal with having to keep pulling it back (and causing the baby more...
This is me, exactly. It seriously takes a LOT for something I read online to get me laughing so hard that no sound comes out, and I certainly didn't expect that site to be even remotely as hilarious as everyone was saying.. but oh my word!!! Tears are streaming down my face and my cheeks and stomach freakin' kill right now! Best site ever
Yes, every time I shave my legs, I do.. but only my big toes. Unlike on my other toes, my big toe hairs are pitch black and get really long and coarse for some reason. I also have to pluck a couple black hairs off from around my left nipple every now and then (lol it's only the left!!).. again, because they get very long and are very coarse, too. Those things pop up in random places all the time. I have one that grows on my right arm in the exact same spot every time...
13 yr old DD has a geographic tongue. Hers is so pronounced that we first noticed it when she was a tiny baby.. and for the longest time, kept having it misdiagnosed as thrush. Once, it had gotten so bad that her nurse actually accused me of scalding her with formula. When her new doctor checked it out, he diagnosed it on the spot. I believe she was around 3 months old at the time.   This is not DD's tongue, but it's pretty much identical to what hers will do during...