or Connect

Posts by pranava

I need some experienced advice - I'm pulling my hair out. I've got 3 vials of sperm on ice in my bedroom, and no +OPK. I should have gotten a clear positive yesterday. It's never been late, but today the line is still light and not getting darker. My cervix was softer and more open yesterday than today. No EWCM yet and my temp is still low. Do I wait for a +OPK? Do I go with my cervix and assume I ovulated yesterday? Can your cervix open and close and open again...
I'm excited to be inseming 3 times this weekend after my month long break! The sperm just arrived today and this new donor has the best counts I've used yet. Angela M if you're still around, were the 40M counts you've talked about per ML or per vial? Just wanting to see where this guy stands. His post thaw motility is 65% with 60M count per ML, but his count per vial is only 40M. I really hope this is the last time for this :
Smallqueery - I don't have kids yet, but I do think kids understand a lot more than they are often given credit for. I think it might be good for you and her father to sit down together and explain this to your daughter. Then she'll see that you aren't warring with each other over this issue. I also think it's important for kids to know the reason why their parents separate right from the begining so they don't blame themselves. I don't have any experience with...
I wish I had kept a detailed diary of all my pms symptoms during the luteal phase. When I started TTC, my breasts would get sore, I'd be extra tired and thirsty - and wonder "did I feel this way every month and just not pay attention, or is this a pregnancy symptom?" Keeping a list of those symptoms and what cycle day they show up will help you stay sane during the Two Week Wait - If being sane during the TWW is even possible : Good Luck! I hope the next 6 months...
Scalpel - I'm so happy for you!!!! : Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Just looking for my thread ?
I'm not yet a mother, and neither are my co-workers, but we just had a conversation about letting our future kids walk around the mall/town/neighborhood alone. I was shocked to find that I was alone in the thought that I wouldn't let an 8 year old walk around the mall by herself. My co-workers said they were walking around town alone by that age, and they thought it was fine. One said that as long as her kid had a cell phone, she wouldn't care if they went anywhere...
MMM - I am speechless! That makes me so emotional that I'm having to try hard not to cry for you while sitting here at work. I cannot believe she would even think such a thing let alone say it aloud!!!!!!!!! I'm furious I'd like to have a word with her myself. On top of how ridiculous it was for her to suggest this, it is even more ridiculous for a doctor to think that having sex with your donor is more effective than inseminating with his fresh sperm from a syringe....
Snoopy - I would save the IUI vials for future cycles when your donor is too busy. That way you won't have to skip cycles if your donor is too busy. Also, I think this is the right place to post that question. As for fertility friend - I don't know how to get the icon, but you can go to the fertility friend website and on the left side menu go to "sharing" and then to "home page set up". At the top of the home page set up is a web address for your chart. Copy that web...
Woohooo!!!!! AF is here, so that means my break is officially over! I'm now Waiting to O on New Years Eve. We're using 3 vials this time so I don't have to stress so much about timing. Let the games begin