or Connect

Posts by pranava

That's Wonderful Angela!!!!!!!! You have been waiting long enough!
Well, I'm officially out this month. AF showed up last night, so this luteal phase was only 10 days. That's not the first time it's been this short, so it makes me worry that I have low progesterone. I'm starting vitex now, and I think I'll call the doctor just to see what should be checked out. We'll be skipping this next cycle because I'll O while out of town for work, but we'll hopefully try again on New Years Eve. I really hate to skip this next cycle, but I'm...
11DPO and I think I'm probably out this cycle. My temp took a dive yesterday -so much so that I should have seen AF yesterday. I was hoping it would go back up today, but it's down just a bit more. Just waiting around for her to show now. She's such a tease!
jor, I know how you feel. I just learned my co-worker's 16 year old sister is pregnant and giving the baby up for adoption, and the same week my best friend told me she got pregnant the very first time she had sex at 15 and had an abortion. Part of me is jealous, but mostly I'm just filled with a deep yearning and saddness. I would take those babies! It's very hard, but good to know we all have similar emotions. As for doctor intervention, we've been trying for 4...
So sorry Randi, KJM, and mhiccup MMM - I'm right there with you. Everything sounds very promising! I would definitely consider them positive signs!!! 8DPO here and I have renewed hope. Yesterday I was feeling like I inseminated way too early again, but today my good friend and co-worker asked if I was knocked up the second I walked through the office door. She does know we've been trying, but this is the first time she's asked this. She said I looked more tired...
I'm so sorry BurtsGirl! That sounds terrible - like your body went into shock or something. I hope you will not have to do that again. lots of to you!
Hi Hulahoop! Timing is so very stressful - it often makes me want to pull my hair out : How many hours after your +OPK does your temp rise?
QTRANDI - I probably would make the same decision. Good luck to you! I'm guessing your BFP is a guarantee this month!!! mhiccup - I'm on pins and needles!! TEST!!! Angela M - I love all the synchronicities! I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks for every fateful sign. BurtsGirl - I'm excited for you! You seem so much calmer and more confident that previous insems. This should be your month! 6DPO and going mental as usual :
Since I'm the one who started this thread, I feel the need to explain where it came from. . . and this is a little long winded. . . My partner and I babysat 3 nights a week for a little boy-Sam. We started when when he was 6 months and continued until he was nearly 3. We worked out a lot about our parenting styles during this experience, but a jealousy issue came up huge and un-ignorable. My style with Sam was nurturing while my partners was fun and playful. ...
I did 12 and 31 hrs past LH surge this time, but I think 31 hrs is still too early for me. My temp is low the day of surge, low for the next two days, and finally goes up the 3rd day. Next time i'll go even later - maybe 24 and 48 hrs past surge. I just had a crappy experience with FedEx while trying to ship the nitrogen tank back. Maybe I'm just being a big baby, but I'm a very private person, and I don't like the fact that I have to tell the Fed Ex guy what I'm...