or Connect

Posts by pranava

Thanks, Lex! I will think about all that. This will be my first baby, so I don't really know a thing about breast feeding. I guess I don't understand why I'd have to get up at night to pump? Will I be physically unable to NOT pump or feed all night - as in my breasts will be too full and need to be emptied? Anyway, I'll be pumping during the day becuase I have to work. I'm the one who carries the health insurance for DW and future baby. I guess I thought I could...
My DW is not at all jealous of me having the pregnancy and BF experience. That's the last thing she wants! I will really enjoy experiencing the whole thing, so I don't mind. We've already dedided that I will also pump so she can do every other night feedings. That's only fair, and I think it will help her bond with the baby too.
Wow, I feel the agonizing suspense on this thread increasing by the minute. I also was completely useless the whole 2ww. Couldn't concentrate, couldn't work, searched the internet all day at work for symptoms and success stories. Just wondering - For those of you who have been through this for a little while - Could you tell me if the first 2ww is the worst? I hope so. Does it get easier/ harder/ the same? I'm rooting for you all I want someone to get a BFP...
Wow, thanks for the in depth replies. I think I have been trying to get my DW to have the same experience as me, but you're right she is a different person and will come to it in her own way. I'm much more a researcher and planner than she is anyway. She's more of a fly by the seat of your pants, learn on the go type person. I suppose that's how she'll parent as well. She listens and enjoys when I share info with her, she just has no desire to seek the info out...
Well, looks like it was just wishful thinking. I think AF is here in full swing now, just 4 days early. On the bright side, at least I can drink over the holiday weekend. Also, I can join you all in the TTC September site! Thanks for all your support. Pranava
So I've been wondering about the experience of the Non-Bio Moms out there. I want to make sure I do everything I can to make sure my DW always feels equal to me and just as much a mother to our child as I am. I know there may be some things I'll do or say along the way that I don't even think about, but may make her feel slighted. Just wanted to solicit some advice about this in advance. I'd be happy to hear any advice or personal experiences out there. Pranava
I so hope you're right BurtsGirl! It feels just like AF, so maybe tomorrow's temp will be up and I can stop doubting myself. As for the September thread. . . Yippeee!!!! Great idea!!!! I will be there (if necessary). It is a very different process that we go through and we need to have a place too. I started out posting in the TTC forum, but not many people there had any advice on inseminating and frozen sperm. I think the price tag attached to our method of...
Nope, I never spot before AF - just a heavy flow of bright red blood(sorry TMI) This is more like EWCM mixed with blood making it thin and pinkish orange. Thanks for the +++++++ vibes! Pranava
Thanks for all your kind words BurtsGirl and AngelaM. They really mean a lot to me. And KJM, I love to hear those stories they do give me so much hope. So here's my confusion - Last night I had waves of hottness, followed by severe hunger, followed by nausea, for more than 2 hours. I decided I did not believe the BFN. I feel pregnant. I temped this morning below cover line? BFN with FMU. Then 1 hour later somewhere between spotting and bleeding. AF not due for...
Well, the full moon inlluminated a BFN. Depressing. I was really trying to not get my hopes up, but I seemed to have so many signs? Fuller breasts, cramping that I never get before AF, bleeding when I brushed my teeth this morning. I know it's only 11DPO, but it hard to keep up hope. I just had to share with you guys cuz DW isn't nearly as dissapointed as I am. She's right, it's only our first try, but I've been wanting this for years so I feel like it should just...