or Connect

Posts by two_sets_of_twins

Two_Sets_of_Twins Janet 33 SURPRISE Baby #9 May 31st (so likely June with my history of going over) I don't really have a gender guess. I'm actually kind of bummed this is going to break our even 4 girls and 4 boys. But maybe I'll end up with another girl AND boy for my third set of twins. ;)
This is baby number NINE for us and shocked doesn't even begin to cover it. My oldest are only 11, 12 by the time this little one (or two) arrives. Trusting in God that this is His will and having faith in His plan. Cuz...wow. Just wow. I won't be telling DH for a while since I can only handle MY emotions right now. So I might need to lean on you wonderful ladies for a bit. P.S. - Does anyone know how to post and reply easily from the Android mobile site? I...
Number 8 for me.
We knew for the first 3 pregnancies (2 of which were twins). We didn't find out for the last one but accidentally saw for the one before that (we're both really good at reading u/s and DH wasn't prepared to not be looking when he saw it was a boy).   As far as disappointment goes, I think it's better to wait until baby is born because then any disappointment that would have been there with u/s disappears completely in the moment of meeting the baby - even if it's not...
Name: Janet EDD: 4/26/12 #Pregnancy/baby: Pregnancy number seven and this is baby number EIGHT! Your age/age at the birth: I'm 31 Family: DH and our 7 kiddos: 9-year-old twin girls, an 8-year-old boy, 6-year-old boy/girl twins, almost-3-year-old boy, and a 13-month-old boy. How long did it take to get your BFP: (big fat positive, were you trying/how long?) We weren't really trying, but weren't preventing either. I had I think two periods after my baby before we...
My husband and I (along with my 5-month-old baby) are attending an event in San Diego on the 21st and 22nd of January. Unfortunately we don't have the funds to pay for a hotel so I'm wondering if anyone would be generous enough to offer their home for our two-night stay (Thursday the 20th and Friday the 21st). I would be happy to provide whatever information you needed to prove we're not crazies. (Well...we do homebirth, cosleep, cloth diaper, breastfeed...even my...
I'm in St. George and I love it here. I am LDS so it obviously does not bother me that the community is primarily the Mormon culture. We have a great AP moms group and I think you'd love the weather (in the wintertime at least!). Let me know if there are any specific questions I can answer for you. Where are you moving from?
Both sets were full term and my pregnancies were completely uneventful. I had great blood pressure, little to no morning sickness, no bed rest (and even went shopping and to dinner and a movie the day before I had my first set. I was shopping at Wal Mart in labor with my second set), and felt great, albeit large and uncomfortable, the whole time. I delivered at 38 weeks 3 days (weights 7# 12 oz. and 6# 9 oz.) and 39 weeks 1 day (weights 6# 10 oz. and 6# 15 oz.). You can...
Quote: Originally Posted by JudiAU I've had three friends with very easy pregnancies. One opted for a planned C-section. She chose not to nurse at all. The other parent had her twins at home with her mom as doula (lot of homebirth experience) there. She was able to nurse them both without supplementation. The third friend is now pregnant with her SECOND SET of twins and the pregnancy is going well. She had a safe, natural hospital birth with her...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dahlea I carry all my weight in my gut anyway, so it makes me look even more pregnant lol. This is my 2nd, at almost 10 weeks Yes, my stomach is crooked-last time I thought it was due to how the baby was lying, but it's too early to be that, so I guess I'm just crooked! http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/DSC_0047.jpg http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/r...DSC_0049-1.jpg I had no stretch marks until I developed...