or Connect

Posts by skyezy

My girls are dz. I still find it easier to dress them differently because it helps me remember whose diaper I changed last, who I fed last, etc. As you all know, some days it's quite a blur!
Honestly, Prilosec was the only thing that saved me later in pregnancy. I've never had heartburn before and I thought I was going to die! Also, my nausea returned in later pregnancy as well. There were a few times that it came on so fast I barely made it to the bathroom! Dh told me I cried in my sleep almost every night and I think it was because I was just so uncomfortable all of the time. Ah, the joys of the twin pregnancy! Hang in there! I just kept telling myself...
My experience with little kids is that they are usually so self-focused, that the doll that looks like them will be the one they want.
Add me to the AWD Toyota Sienna group. I love my car. I've had a Mercedes, a Jeep, Corolla, and this is my second Sienna. It's my favorite car of all time. I love it so much that dh is thinking he might want one too. we have an 8 yo ds, almost 5 yo ds, and the twin girls are 4 months. We have the middle row captain chairs shifted to the center, so that the aisle to the back is on the passenger side instead of down the center. It's perfect because with the weather right...
I had a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks and was SO uncomfortable from about 30 weeks on. The girls were 6 pounds and 6 pounds, 2 ounces. I measured 55 cms by the time I delivered. I'm 5'2" also and felt stuffed. Dh said I was crying in my sleep. That said, I didn't feel better until I delivered. Good luck. You'll make it.
My boys are 8 and 4 and my twin girls are 2 1/2 months. The boys treat them like amusing pets. They'll pet their heads when they walk by, they help out when asked (fetching a diaper, putting in a pacifier), but are generally not that interested.
Mine are only 8 weeks and I'm already sick on having the same conversation everywhere I go. Yes, they're twins. Yes, both girls. No, they're fraternal. Yes, they were full term. 6 pounds, and 6 pounds, 2 ounces. Yes, it was a surprise. Yes, twins run in my family. My favorite is when I have my boys with me also. My 8 year old is 4'5" and about 95 pounds. My 4 year old is about 3'10" and 45 pounds. I actually have been asked if they're twins as well. Uh,...
I'm wondering when the weight loss is going to even out. Actually, I'm fearing it! At this point, I'm about 10 pounds away from what I was when I got married 12 years ago! I weigh less than I did pre-kids and that was more than 8 eight years ago. I'm eating nearly constantly and I was back in my pre-pregnancy jeans after 3 weeks. Now they're 7 weeks old and I'm wondering how long this can last. This is the fun part of twins that nobody told me about.
The first tandem nursing was the first night at home. My twin B was a lazy nurser so in the hospital, I'd nurse A and send her with the nurses so I could really work with B, getting her latched correctly, keeping her awake, etc. They're 7 weeks now and I'm not tandem nursing as much as I thought I would.
I didn't follow any sort of diet, I just ate what I felt like, keeping my sugars to a minimum because of borderline gestational diabetes. My weight gains with my single pregnancies were in the 25-30 range and with the twins it was 40. They were 6 pounds and 6 pounds 2 ounces at 38 weeks. It was a scheduled c-section so I don't know how far I would have gone. I did concentrate on my water intake because they were born in August and the summer here was HOT.