or Connect

Posts by Curandera

Quote: Originally Posted by North_Of_60 Well, I don't know what happened in this case, but it wouldn't have to take running on fractures to make her unhealable. Fractures are extremely hard to heal well enough to give the horse any quality of life. It becomes a weight baring issue. You can sling a horse and give them several weeks to get the healing process under way, and then allow the horse to decide how much weight to bare, when, etc. But with...
I was taught as a child that prejudice was wrong - we had all kinds of classes in school to help face ignorance and prejudice. But I was brought up in a school where in my class of 660 students - only one was af African decent and maybe two of Asian. They were all upper middle calss kids and it was so much fun being purposely liberal and "free of prejudice". When I went to college there was a higher % - and my best friend was and African American. And she would...
: just perusing looking for that one right emoticon to celebrate this occasion - you pick I can't chose! Congrats! OH BTW: For Marg
bump
I just ried to respond to your PM and got: Quote: applejuice has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. Just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you!
Quote: Originally Posted by lotusdebi Is Els banned or suspended? If she's suspended, she can still log in and read, just not post. If she's banned, I don't think she can log in at all. Though, if her IP address was banned and not her username, maybe she could use another computer and log in. I don't know. Not a computer geek. I'm not sure if it is allowed to answer this . . . but El's was banned, not just suspended. She cannot...
Avonlea, Something you said about being calm on the outside and internaly a wreck made me think of St. John's Wort. It helped me a great deal to calm down internally and helped me focus. Depressions are often caused by anxiety and rage undealt with. You don't need stimulant - you need peace! The issues about your DH and your MIL you need to try to just put aside and become very very "self-centered" right now - focus on your self - calm yourself down - and then do...
Actually my present name is my third manefestation on this board and I've been around more or less since late 2001, early 2002, don't remember exactly and my first "name" is gone. I started on this board as a response to being a new Mom and getting the magazine as a present. There it showed the MDC and I thought I'd try it. And boy did it ever help! It was after 9/11 - and we are living abroad - and I really wanted to know that there were likeminded people in the US -...
I think that the fact that so many wonderful Mamas were unsure - UNSURE - if they had done something wrong goes a very long way to show that there is a problem on this board and the Mods need to see something!
Quote: Originally Posted by mamadawg I realize that this thread is toxic