or Connect

Posts by Curandera

It doesn't really bug me as much as interests me that I'm seeing the word "uber" used so much lately. It is, I believe, from German - and it is actually "über". If one doesn't have an umlaut "u" then one may write it ueber - an e after the vowel makes it an umlaut. That's all, sorry to derail.
You look marvelous!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Cynthia Mosher As I told you clearly in your PM to me questioning the same thing Marlena we have no clear cut troll definition. The OP asked what the definition of a troll is and she got a few responses that seemed sufficient for her question. As for administration and moderating purposes here we look at each situation as it arises and decide, case by case. We don't have a one, two, three criteria for you to hold up to...
Quote: Originally Posted by mraven721 I agree with Anna kiss. I was expecting to hear her talk about parenting issues. Maybe we can set up a sub forum for questions to Peggy so the board questions can be answered here and everyone gets a chance to read what would normally take place in private emails. I do believe there are problems that need to be addressed here. And this would give her a chance to read over and think about answers before just being...
I've read this whole thread and I'm confused - and I think it is because Comet, who I admit I don't know at all - has got an unworked out issue from somewhere dealing with being a working mom. Maybe, comet, you need to work that out and then come back and reread the thread. Or is there something else bothering you, cause you haven't made yourself really clear IMO. Are you trying to say that you are more mainstream than you are made to feel comfortable here? Methinks...
didn't know we could - going to order one asap!
Quote: Originally Posted by brookely ash From what the local media says, there is definitely more to come. FREAKY!! So is it living up to your name over there?
Got this from a friend and checked it out - it is for real! A Favor to Ask It takes only a minute.... Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle)....
Picking out smilies so it will look like I fit in in this forum! : - Homemade halloween costume! - I knitted that wig myself! - My homemade ring and hat not only rotates but glows in the dark too! : - I made that chair out of leftover burnt matches! (hint - fire Ms Mom - thought you'de like it) - too obvious . . . OK - I seem to be hogging the space here - I'll go away for a while and wait for you all to wake up -
Quote: Originally Posted by Ms. Mom I need a serger! If I come to Canada for the day and show you how to use it, can I run a few things through it? I know I'm really out of place here - but I have no idea what a serger is. I thought you misspelled surger - and thought this belonged in the sexuality forum . . . . . . . . and then I wondered what you meant by this!??