or Connect

Posts by Curandera

Quote: Originally posted by MaryKate I mean this very lighthearted and funny for us all to laugh at- You know I think us conservatives think just what you wrote up there! After I read that I had to laugh to myself!:LOL I do not mean to be mean here just lighthearted! We all think each other is narrowminded and hardhearted!:LOL Maybe from now on we should just lighten up and have fun on activism! Thank you! Humor has always been a MAJOR part of...
Quote: Originally posted by pamamidwife I'm with Vein, I love, love LOVE black tea. For some reason, a couple weeks ago, my regular six cups of coffee a day started tasting horrible. I switched coffee brands, etc. - nothing. I started drinking English Breakfast tea instead. Now, I have two cups of English Breakfast, with soy creamer and raw sugar. I cannot imagine black tea without milk/cream and sugar. I have a huge tea basket, because I have...
First of all, the impurities in unfiltered water give the teas a bitter taste, and funky color. The boiling water, I don't know - I just hate that filmy look at the top of the tea if the water isn't boiled - and I swear all the taste doesn't come out of it if it is too weak. Black teas should be 3 minutes or less if you want them to act as a stimulant - over 3 minutes and it can get bitter, filmy and act more as a relaxant. Medicinal teas usually need 10 minutes...
Just call me mother cubbard - I've so many teas they don't fit in my cubbard anymore. I've got medicinal teas, teas for getting UP for calming DOWN, you name it! For me, two things are the most important. First of all, the water MUST be filtered, and secondly, timing, timing timting. For black and green based teas - they MUST be brewed less then 3 minutes covered. For medicinal teas - ususally 10 minutes. Fruit based teas are best after about 5 minutes - they need a...
I just couldn't believe this Quote: Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported. "More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.
Quote: Originally posted by pie INot to invalidate anyone's feelings, but you can't change what some people think is funny. You just can't. I think the punctuation here needs adjusting, and it fits my feelings about political discussions. "You can't change what some people think, it's funny (that we even try)." That is MY problem. I really wish I could save some poor conservative's soul - cause them to repent and see the light, but saddly, I...
No, I'm not the real me online - but my answer didn't fit into your form. I don't know, but I suspect I'm not any nicer or meaner online - it is just that there is so much more to me than my words. When you meet me, see my facial expressions, hear the tone of my voice, and I reach out to touch you - that is sooo much more than these cold thoughts in type. KWIM?
You know, honestly, I don't really know how I come across on the board. I've often wondered about it. But I do come here because I need to vent about my frustrations and really appreciate the input from the brilliant contributors. Honestly, however, I do get frustrated when someone who confesses they either have little desire or time to inform themselves seem to come to the board, express an opinion based on no or questionable facts and then either don't respond to the...
No help here - I believe you'll figure out what you need to do and do it - just curious - can you talk with the Dad? How about your son - can you talk with him about hormone realization/danger/control?
Dad died, went to funeral. Not fun. You asked! (Sorry if I pooped on the party)