or Connect

Posts by Lit Chick

JMJ, thanks.  That's what I'm going to do.  I for sure cannot tolerate the pill, at all, not even a little.  The side-effects went from common and annoying to the call your doctor NOW type.   Good times! So, I'll let my body clean out, chart, use barriers, and take it from there.  
Yeah... I was about to say we did have the self control, but one of my fertility signs is being super horny.  And DH has a hard time being the strong one that says "stop, need a barrier!"   I'm just really frustrated right now because there is no perfect solution.  I want it to be convenient, without side effects, reversible, and 100% effective.  Oh, and I want to have good sex without contact dermatitis afterwards (there's only 1 brand we found of condoms that fits...
Hello all. I'm thinking about CTA. I CTC'ed with my 1st  (and my mc) and while I was not tracking with #2, the BFP was not shocking because I knew all my signs.    I was very consistent, so CTA should not be an issue.  I'm not too happy with my current pill (or the 2 other types I was one before TTC #1), not too happy with condoms, and DH was about to get a V but I balked.  My head says no more kids... but it's very hard for me to make that permanent right...
Oh boy. We're done and DH is getting fixed next month... but wow it's not easy.  My head and even my heart tells me we're done, but my body is consumed with baby lust. When I think about my family, I'm happy as is.  I remember after DS1, both DH and I knew we wanted another child.  I do not have that same feeling.  BUT.  I loved being pregnant.  I loved giving birth.  And every time I see a pregnant woman, I want to be pregnant too!   My BF has 3 and had her...
My little silly still only has two teeth.  The top ones are almost out though. At day care they do roll-call, so if you say "Where's Tal?" he'll raise his hand.  So cute!  He also claps really well, and he's fantastic at playing catch. We have a few balls he can pick up in one hand, and he throws them overhand and is aim is generally right on.  I wanted to freeze time when I saw him playing catch with his older brother for the first time.
We had mama, dada, and baba really early.... and he kind of stopped bothering with that as soon as crawling came into the picture.  He does "say" Fffffffff quite a bit, and I'm pretty sure that's "Finn" (older brother).  Mama means me, or "I'm cranky, do something!"  Dada means daddy, or "I'm really happy, yay!"   And the rash is Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  But the doc said he's not contagious anymore, so that's a plus.  And while he is not a fan of eating right now, he...
Yay Mae!  So happy for you.   We got away for the weekend... it was bliss.  Last time the husband and I had more than 4 hours alone, I had just found out I was pregnant with the baby.  BUT.... we get back and the first thing I see is a rash,  Mouth, groin, hands, feet.  Suuuuuuuuper.  So looks like I'll be taking a sick day to find out if it's coxsackie and contagious or random no-big-deal rash.   Daycare sucks.  :(
Dust storms are hideous.  They make a mess of everything, and trees here are not strong (and tend to be overwatered with shallow roots) so they fall over like crazy.  And it is terrifying if you're on the road.  You're supposed to pull over and stop - but of course people still try and drive, and speed.  So the news was saying pull over, stop, and turn off your lights - because if the lights are on then some idiot still driving with try and "follow" you, and smash into...
Sigh, no fireworks for us.  #1, we get up wicked early, so staying up past sunset is a rare thing. #2 we live in AZ, so being outside in July is awful #3 even though I was thinking about staying up and sweating anyway, we had a huge dust storm so our town's show was cancelled.  Ah well.  I think maybe next year we'll plan on the 4th in Chicago.  My family always has a huuuuuge party, and the 4th to me should be about humidity and junebugs, not gritty dust and...
Been away for ages.  Glad that all the LOs are doing so good!   with #1, I was really lazy about WBV since we're not vaxing.  I did pretty much every-other, and mostly to keep up a relationship with my ped.  With #2, I've been going, because I wanted to make sure he kept growing normally.  And YAY - he finally made up the ground that he lost!  Average weight, and a little above average height.  Crawling and furniture surfing, and thinking about walking... but he's a...