or Connect

Posts by newmum35

I don't know how you are doing it OP.. I came across your thread less than a week ago and the suspense is killing me..  Either way, you're going to make one fantastic dad. If not now.. then at some point in the future. So stay positive no matter what happens. Your heart is in the right place and you are a winner no matter what the outcome. The way I look at it is, if the baby ends up being yours, then congratulations you are a dad!! :)) If the baby ends up NOT being yours...
Wow, let us know what they find whether it was lint or what.. I have a 6 yo intact, nothing like this has ever happened either.  So you already took him in and they gave you an ointment for it? (antibiotic or ?)
Did your DS ever get it?  What about you and DH?
I want to thank everyone who commented. I've come back a few times to read the replies, unfortunately I've done nothing about it yet, except order a dvd which hasn't yet arrived. I have almost zero free time because I overwork myself (trying to improve my financial situation) and me and dh are not on good terms so my time spent talking to him is pretty much near zero. Nothing to do with this, but our relationship started crumbling 2 or 3 years ago. I found a parenting...
I was very disturbed to overhear something my husband said to our son yesterday. I was working downstairs but had the monitor on which lets me hear or see his bedroom if I need to. He is 5 and dh was trying to get him to not to get more toys out. Dh will be 50 this year and was raised by parents who were the age of my grandparents generation (born 1920s) since I am younger than him by almost 9 years. He was youngest in his family (6 kids) his dad was a minister so he...
ANYONE can sign, not just PA residents. This involves pumping poisonous waste deep underground, where it often ends up contaminating our environment and drinking water. Those water reports we've been getting from the water company every year may not be entirely truthful. Don't let them get away with fraud!   "When homeowners suspect that their water has been contaminated by drilling in their area, they can ask the DEP to check for metals, organic material and...
I've been wanting to post the following post in the Activism forum but it won't let me... says it doesn't exist.  If anyone manages to post there I would be grateful, here it is: ---------------------------------- FRACKING in PA - less than 800 signatures left to go! ----------------------------------   ANYONE can sign, not just PA residents. This involves pumping poisonous waste deep underground, where it often ends up contaminating our environment and...
ANYONE can sign, not just PA residents. This involves pumping poisonous waste deep underground, where it often ends up contaminating our environment and drinking water. Those water reports we've been getting from the water company every year may not be entirely truthful. Don't let them get away with fraud!   "When homeowners suspect that their water has been contaminated by drilling in their area, they can ask the DEP to check for metals, organic material and...
4-6 weeks for me I think, I didn't get a break except during pregnancy.. I was surprised, as I had read that breastfeeding would delay it. I exclusively breastfed for 6 months too, and he was a little porker (10 lbs) and nursed on demand a LOT around the clock!   
No idea but given that this has come on suddenly and is going on now for several days or several weeks I would call the dr. just to be on the safe side.