or Connect

Posts by newmum35

My 3 year old needed a tooth out and before they would extract it he needed to be on antibiotic. The tooth was infected; the nerve was actually dead. He fell and chipped it last summer otherwise has no dental issues! Inside of the tooth was soft and rotting. He never felt a thing when they poked inside with a sharp instrument! We could have gone the crown route but I chose the extraction.. anyway, I hated to use antibiotics as he had a bad reaction in the past a few...
I'm asking this for a friend who needs help... for the kindergarten registration papers with the form to be filled out by the dr which includes the record of immunizations... is the dr required by law to fill it out?  Her child has had most of the shots on schedule except for one, and also not the 4-6yr boosters. What is recommended here?   Leaving the entire thing blank and attaching an exemption or filling out the past shot record? In our state we have only medical or...
I'm concerned.  Not stressed over it but very concerned over what the levels might be in our drinking water and dairy products... from what I've read I think its pretty much everywhere, not just US but Europe too. Not really a matter of IF but rather, HOW much.  The lesser the better but ANY amount is not good. This will be with us for months or possibly years to come. Two things to do about this: 1) avoid what you can and 2) detox what you can't avoid. Since the iodine...
I don't have much time to spend here lately (this new format takes much too long for me to want to use it often) but I have some links that may be of interest. I've learned so much here & want to pass on what I've come across in case its new to anyone...
  Not sure how true this is. (bolding mine) Seems thats what they want us to believe, but FRANCE is telling its citizens to avoid milk and cheese. Fallout is up to 10 times higher on west coast of US than in France! The fallout is circling around the northern hemisphere with no end in sight.  I suppose it is "minimal" compared to those living close to Fukushima Here are some articles (and the last includes a video) which may be of...
I have read this too and don't understand it at all. Who are these insane people making these laws??  If they are just going to up the level of "safe" so that people won't panic, what is the point of even having such a system in place?
thats good :)   Is it normal sometimes then for no bump to occur?  I am guessing you would have had a headache if something serious was going on (but not sure really)  - also was confused about the small pupils.  I guess only if they are different sizes it cause to worry? 
any updates?
I do care about that. For the most part I have rarely given my son dried fruits (hes almost 3.5) or juice.  Aside from a tooth he chipped at the playground he has no dental issues that Im aware of.  I didnt really avoid rasins because of being bad for teeth, but because of choking hazards.  We've started eating raisin bran recently and I noticed that even after he finishes his meal I can see little dark specks stuck to his teeth in the grooves of his molars much later. ...
Yeah I read that about the plutonium today and didn't understand it either. Where did I read that even one molecule of plutonium if ingested or inhaled could cause cancer? that it has half life of many thousands of years? (naturalnews maybe?) Not sure if its true but it does seem like they are downplaying the seriousness of this. A week or so ago I read its so highly lethal even a bit of it could be fatal now Im reading its not as dangerous as Iodine because its...