or Connect

Posts by NettleTea

Wow. Thanks SO much. I had no idea those existed!
Are you searching for Waldorf homeschooling curriculum?
I think it's great that you are seeking answers and trying to understand. I don't really have anything helpful to share though. We're doing a mix of homeschooling and unschooling with our own kids. Which means we have a curriculum that we use part time. And the rest of the time is open for them to follow wherever their interests take them.
Stumbled upon this article today:   16 Habits Of Highly Sensitive People
I'm looking for parenting groups, playgroups, kid's activities, natural parenting resources, etc.
Yes. I did some FB purging in the past month and it felt lighter afterwards. Similar to that of housecleaning. Refreshing.
Welcome to the forum. I live in Kentucky, near Lexington. Coincidentally, just a few days ago I saw a flier at the natural foods co-op about the West Virginia water crisis. You may have already thought of this, but have you considered implementing a system of rain barrels? Do you have a way of having 5 gallon bottles of spring water delivered to your home? Just some ideas off the top of my head.
Hi all, I'm new here. I've recently discovered I am HSP. I am also introverted. And usually misunderstood. : )   My husband and I have 3 children. 2 of which are rowdy and high-spirited. It makes for some unnerving days. What about HS is challenging for you? -I've been told throughout my life that I take things too personally. Btw, one of my pet peeves is being told to not take things so personally. ;) -I can rarely withstand a lot of noise from my kids. When they...
Omg, it looks SO good!! Refreshing, sleek and clean! Awesome!