or Connect

Posts by southwds

I wanted to add that if they don't want to do the procedure because he is not vaxed that is fine I just don't want him to have any issues should there be a valid reason they are asking his vax status other than for informational purposes.
So do you feel it is an issue of some sort that he is not vaxed? They asked the same question at the plastic surgeon but it was more of a statement than a question as she just assumed without waiting for the answer so it was more or less glossed over. The post op nurse asking again today makes me think there may be an important reason they are asking. My common sense side says, well it is a sterile enviroment what could he get from there that they make a childhood...
You know I thought it was a bit much also but they are insisting that a 4 year old will not hold still long enough or well enough, the family doc said the same thing today as I asked him about while I was there. The skin tag is right on the tip of the bottom lip dead in the middle. The surgeon said they will do a dissovable stitch and a regular stitch to be taken out in the office later. It is about average size I guess not huge or anything.   So I started wondering...
I hope someone can help me with this soon as I am concerned, let me share the story and any ideas or anything you have is greatly welcome and appreciated.   My 4 year old son is non vax, he has a skin tag on the edge of his bottom lip that has been there for 5 or so months so I took him to a plastic surgeon, they want to put him under general anesthetic and cut it off. That in itself is concerning but I feel the growth needs to come off so I sucked that part up. Now...
[BI have asthma but I really don't trust the swine flu vax, I don't get the the regular flu vax either. I think for now I will just take my chances.[/B]
http://www.scribd.com/full/17044769?...lm6uuy83anqjgp AND http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=2752
Here is a link for the full story, oh look, same as FOX news. Here is one of many things to look forward to with nationalized healthcare. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090703/..._care_overhaul
I am sure some of you here have heard of Bob Catalano, he is the author of a book called the Great White Hoax. It is about forced medicine. Below is a direct quote from Bob Catalano: Quote: "Washington, D.C.- Celebrity Dr. Leonard Horowitz says President Obama's health care reformers are acting like drug pushers, vaccine junkies, and population controllers. (The drug lobbyists are striking again.) A federal bill has been introduced: No Child Left...
Thanks guys. I ended up going to the doc. but it was pretty much clearing up before i went, I just went to be sure it was what it was since I never had it before and was real worried about passing it on to the baby. I had gotten some over the counter pink eye drops that apparantly is a new product, it helps with the symptoms, it did seem to help some. The doc gave me antibiotic eye drops that I used a couple times but now it seems to be pretty much gone. I did wash all the...
Hello everyone. Hope someone here can help me as I have no dealings with this type of thing. I think I might have pink eye: It just cropped up this morning. I showed my eye to a girl at my Chiro and she said it looks like it might be and that it is highly contagious. My 20 year old just came up with the same symptoms this afternoon. Except her eye is painful and mine is not. Mine is real red especially in the corner near my nose, looks like the blood vessels burst or...