or Connect

Posts by southwds

[B]Cool. I was just wondering because I remember reading on here that you had to be careful the baby did not get it in the lungs hence the dropper method, less likely to aspirate, if you are good with the dropper that is. Thanks again guys
To be honest I was somewhat guesstimating, I would take a pinch and then use less then that and mix with a little breastmilk. But if I could give it via a bottle instead it would be sooooo much easier.
[/b]Can someone please tell me if it is ok to put the sodium ascorbate in a bottle and give to baby that way? I seem to have a heck of a time with the dropper method, uncoordinated or something I don't know. Any help would greatly appreciated. TY
[/B]Can someone please tell me if it is ok to put the sodium ascorbate in a bottle and give to baby that way? I seem to have a heck of a time with the dropper method, uncoordinated or something I don't know. Any help would greatly appreciated. TY
I think I am little confused about how much, how often, and the method of delivery. Do you only give it when there is illness or signs of illness or do you give it as a preventative also? Does anyone know the dosage for a 15 pound baby? How would you give it? Can you mix it with liquid and give in a bottle or is the dropper method the only way (I read you drop it in with a dropper is that correct?). I also read you give it throughout the day, is this correct? Am I...
[
Hope I am posting this in the right place. B]I have a young baby in the house and am wondering if it is ok to go ahead and get new carpet? I really need new carpet but don't want to risk the baby's health as I know new carpet has fumes for a while until it is all aired out. Any opinions or suggestions on this?[/B] Thanks so much for any help.
Thank you for the info. I guess that if the time comes they start to hassle me then I will go ahead and get a exemption? I assume that would be the correct way to handle it. I was planning on more then likely having to get one when it was time for him to go to school. Thanks again.............
Anyone know how to go about getting off the Alabama immunization registry? I did not see anywhere on their site about opting out. Heck until today I never even knew about it. I am assuming my kids are on it since criteria appears to to be just being born. You would think this would be unlawful, with the medical privacy act and all. The gov't. !
Thanks Angela, your the best