or Connect

Posts by Quickening

I've been trying to find previous threads in this forum that discuss who's on safety review committees for vaccines because I recall there being some vaccine manufacturers and people who served to profit being on those said committees. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Just a Little Prick by Hilary Butler goes into this. See, formula fed babies (or babies born by caesarean section) do not have the beneficial bacteria colonies that healthy, vaginal born, breastfed babies have. If they come into contact with potential pathogenic bacteria, those bacteria shed toxins when they reproduce. If vaccinating has damaged or impaired organ function, then the body cannot process those toxins. If the baby falls ill and ends up on antibiotics,...
Its not Ok for careproviders for pregnant women to do this. But OBs have other OBs to cover for them and so thus this makes it all okay in their eyes I bet! I think its wrong. OBs aren't just another doctor, they are the ones supposedly there at the birth, a very intimate event and many women spend their pregnancies with one they build a comfortable relationship with, so to throw all that into disarray is unethical and appalling! Pregnant women need to feel secure, not...
There is a long list of "situations" here as well; http://www.purebirth-australia.com/c...ariations.html
A biohazard? In that case, the baby itself is a biohazard if their cord has been cut. A cut cord is an open wound. Besides, this isn't about what hospital staff are / are not comfortable with. This is about the baby's rights to their placenta, and the mother's rights to her baby and placenta. A woman should not be forced to birth on her back on an elevated bed to make the doctor more comfortable to assist with her birth, likewise, a baby should not be forced to have...
Diaphragmatic Release! Yes thats it thanks!!!!!!!
Has anyone come across the trick for turning a baby (turning a posterior baby i think it was). From what I remember it said something about the woman lying on her back with the support person's hand under her (which is placed on the lower back) while the support person lightly touched the womans belly with their other hand? Its driving me crazy. I can't find that article, I think it was on Midwifery Today. Has anyone heard of this or come across it?
Are you talking about the beneficial bacteria in breastmilk? Take a look at those; Throat microflora in breastfed and formula-fed infants. Hokama T, Hamamoto I, Takenaka S, Hirayama K, Yara A, Adjei A. Trop Pediatr. 1996 Dec;42(6):324-6. "Most bacterial infections are caused by organisms that are already colonizing the host, and these infections commonly originate at site of the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts. However, little attention has been focused on...
Thanks pumpkinsmama! From the link above; Quote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_mediated_immunity Cell-mediated immunity is directed primarily at microbes that survive in phagocytes and microbes that infect non-phagocytic cells. It is most effective in removing virus-infected cells, but also participates in defending against fungi, protozoans, cancers, and intracellular bacteria. It also plays a major role in transplant rejection. Cell...
majazama, I don't believe garlic affects your gut flora negatively. I'm sure it has FOS in it, and works as a prebiotic, supporting your gut flora while killing off pathogenic organisms. Thought this would be of interest to this thread for those looking at repairing vaccine damage in the form of a th2 skewed immune system: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract Quote: Mercury depletes glutathione and polarizes toward Th2 dominance....