or Connect

Posts by coyotemist

Children change a lot as they grow taller.  My son had this issue as well, and now has gotten taller.  We are still in 6's...barely.  He is 45 pounds.   However, cloth isn't a bad option.  Toddle-ease are at the bottom of this page https://usshop.motherease.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=8&cat=Sandy%27s%99+Diaper and work well with these http://www.nickisdiapers.com/bummis-whisper-pant-diaper-cover.html over the top (he has both Large and XL, and both still fit well,...
I have to offer:   A coat and snow pants, size 3T.  It's pea green with yellow accents.  It's in VGUC, I don't remember there being any stains or problems.   A tan Zolo ring sling size XL.   Ring Sling Requested 12/5, Edited by TiredX2
Did DS's closet today.  35 more items that can go, over half are potentials for the resale shop!  I've already made more than $50 in credit there from my decluttering.  :)   1068/2011
Ugh, that clear button is in totally the wrong place!   Too funny on the coffee grinder and extra can opener!   At 1033 now, not as far as I'd like, but I'm working full time now (hence why I haven't posted, but have thought of this thread a million times!).  It's hard to work full time nights and declutter as much as I'd like.  It doesn't help that I don't get much help.  My husband doesn't understand night shift, he says "you got to sleep all day". Yes, lucky...
Plus 9 old coloring books (2 more made it into my 2 year olds stash) pile of papers to burn box of paper for recycling shoe box recycled picture of myself at 23...kept 1 lid from a defunct playdough container-trashed clean empty take out box?-trashed plastic box from some beads-trashed plastic zipper bag from some textiles-trashed pile of misc other papers recycled   746/2011
  The last 4 days have been my first stretch of more than 2 days off since mid-February or earlier.  Lots of of overtime in March, so I didn't so any decluttering.  In the last few days I've cleaned out:   The daily medicine cabinet in the kitche the back up medicine in the hallway my drawers in the bathroom under my bathroom sink my husbands drawers in the bathroom   2 huge kitchen bags full of trash, I'm going to call it 200, it easily could have been more than that...
2 sewing projects completed-a skirt for me and an upcycled tote bag from the same material as the skirt and the top to an old linen dress (the skirt for the dress will be some hand towels, I've picked out the trim already!)   6/52
2 more boxes 2 old sewing projects that were poorly done, binned, pins rescued 2 kids craft things  donated 2 sets of dry paints  tossed 2 sewing projects completed-a skirt for me and an upcycled tote bag from the same material as the skirt and the top to an old linen dress (the skirt for the dress will be some hand towels, I've picked out the trim already!) 2 handfulls of scraps trash and thread ends tossed   (what is it with 2 today?)   517/2011
Congrats!
My guy has had feeding issues since birth, and is now 27 months.  Despite all of that, he is very smart, and has caught up with most of his delays with help from feeding clinic, developmental clinic, the ENT, the GI doc, and early intervention.   We still don't know what caused his issues.  His endoscopic biopsies showed no eosinophils, despite atypical tissue.  No one can answer my questions, at least not in the western medicine side of things.  We are continuing...