or Connect

Posts by pauletoy

I was told to drink a glass of wine by my ob for preterm labor. I even had her to write it on a prescription pad so the hubs wouldn't think I was crazy. If managed responsibly, it is fine.
I am so sorry for your loss.
This is our 5th. Dh will probably go to our anatomy ultrasound but that's it. Fine by me. Our 3 oldest go to public school and our 4 year old does Mother's Day Out. I do appointments during those times.
In 2010, I got pregnant with Mirena in place. Unfortunately I miss carried when it was removed. Maybe you ovulated a little later than you thought. Test again in the next day or so. Good luck!
Found out today I am severely colonized with Group B Strep at 6 weeks. This is the 5th time I have tested positive during my pregnancies. Does anyone know any good remedies?
Maszat85- I know it's hard but try not to worry too much. 4.5 weeks is really too early to see much even with the newer machines.
I am so sorry to those that are feeling out of sorts! I am doing about as good as I can trying to stay as positive as possible. I have been having lab work done every two days since my bfp. The doctor called me today and told me I could skip Wednesday because the hcg & progesterone look perfect. Ultrasound Friday. Breasts are a little less tender which is freaking me out. Nausea comes and goes. I am just thrilled to be here. Praying this little one stays.
Awww. How exciting that you got to share your awesome news!
We wont be telling anyone anytime soon. I am having betas done every other day until I have my first ultrasound at the end of this coming week. I am really hoping we might see a heartbeat.
We've had 3 premature babies and this will probably be premature also so our only option is an unmedicated hospital birth.