or Connect

Posts by Max's Mami

Well I have a dr. appt. on Thurs. so hopefully will get some answers then. If it is being caused by the IUD I am having them take it out! Its not worth feeling like this all the time!
How long does that last?
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathan1097 I get that, too, lately and am not pregnant. It just hits me all of the sudden- that low-blood-sugar feeling where if I don't eat NOW I'll throw up. That is not how I feel - I have low blood sugar moments but this isnt like that. Its that awful m/s feeling that is almost like its in the back of your head too and all the way down into your middle. So hard to explain - there is just nothing like it.
: Its been almost two weeks since the symptoms started (will be 2 weeks this Wed.) and I still feel the same. Nausious on and off all day every day, dizzy, exhausted, heartburn, etc. I have had 4 negative tests so I called the Dr. and am going in on Thurs. I have no idea what in the world is going on but morning sickness feels like nothing else - there is just no comparison - and that is exactly what I feel like.
I wish my husband could help more but he works 6 am to 10 pm 4 days a week and by the time he gets home and in bed its close to 11 pm then he has to get up at 5. The other 3 days a week he is in school. I feel like it would be awful of me to make him get up with her. I might be tired but I am home and can sleep WAY more than he is. But things have gotten a bit better. I started going in when she wakes - 1 or 2 am and nursing her in her room then putting her right...
I felt pretty bad yesterday and slightly better today. I went and got a 2 pack of tests and took one today. But to complicate maters (of course) I didnt time it and had to run out of the room. By the time I came back there was a very faint line - BUT I dont know if it had been 10 min. or more and I know you arent supposed to read them after 10 min. I will take the other one first thing tomorrow morning when the kids are still asleep and cant distract me! Thanks...
Does anyone have experience with this? I am starting to freak out. I have all of the preggo symptoms I had with both of my babies. I am dizzy, exhausted and nasious. I have been nasious for 4 days now and it comes and goes throughout the day but has been getting slightly worse and longer lasting which makes think its not the flu. I have had an IUD for about a year and 4 months - got it about 8 weeks post pardum. BUT... my fertility didnt return after my son was born...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamamoo Kindhearted Women nbs(these fit for a long time). These are the BEST - I had a dozen in OV and they were pretty much all we used.
Oh Cindy - I am so, so sorry for your loss. I linked her from your sig and found myslef in tears reading the wonderful letter your mother wrote to you and your beautiful words remembering her. She sounds like a wonderful person and an amazing mother. Just remember that she will always be with you because she is a part of who you are and the mother you are.
My dd is almost 18 months old and I plan to let her wean whenever she is ready but she is killing me at night. My son nursed until about 24 months old and weaned himself. I cant even remember when he night weaned though - maybe 20 months? But he would only nurse once a night. Gracie is just using me for comfort and its making me sore and sleep deprived. We exclusively bed shared until recently. She has been starting off the night in her crib since about 14 months...