or Connect

Posts by eatorganic

I also had a wonderful experience at OU medical using a midwife (Ann Stewart actually!) I agree with what the previous posters said and wanted to add, they have GREAT FOOD!
I know the midwives at the OU medical center do VBACS, you might check there...
I am in Edmond too! We also go to Dr. Stephens, we just moved here in Jan so haven't been in a lot, but I have a 12 week old and they have been great about the vax schedule I have chosen and were supportive about no circ. I would definitely recommend him! Hope you enjoy it here in OK!
We no longer live in Tulsa, but while there, we LOVED our ped. Her name is Dr. Miriam Mills at the Young Peoples Clinic. She does osteopathic manipulation on the babies and actually said "Good for you!" when we didn't circ. They are also very understanding and flexible with vax, although she does "recommend" them, no one in her office will pressure you. Good luck to your friend! I forgot to add... Natural Lullabies is an awesome resource for education and support for...
DESSERT DESSERT DESSERT!!!!! Maybe that is why I gain so much weight..... hmmmm.....
I am currently pregnant and this one was breech. I laid on my left side 2xs a day with lots of pillows under my hips, with an ice pack at the top of my tummy and music playing VERY softly at the bottom of my tummy. I also did inversions, go to the spinning babies website for a description and pelvic rocks. That did it for me, hope everything works for your friend. Oh, it took 4 weeks for him to finally flip! From weeks 32-36....
AAAAHHH! Thanks...
My pains are bottom of the cervix area. I am not glad that you guys are having them too, but I am glad I am not the only one! Do you think it has anything to do with the baby dropping?
Hi Girls- I am 36 weeks preggo right now and yesterday I tried to go for a walk and started having sharp shooting pains where the baby comes out (don't you love my medical terms!) They are so bad that I have to stop and bend over until it goes away. It took me 25 minutes to get through one mile!! Then today at the mall, I was walking around just doing normal walking and shopping at the end I started having them again. I am going to ask my mid wife on Wednesday but does...
Okay girls- What is EPO? Probably a stupid question, I know....