or Connect

Posts by Ocean2

I know how you feel! Mine have gotten smaller, although I also weigh less, all the women in my family turn into twigs while bresatfeeding. I was a D to DD before pregnancy, then they exploded after ds was born. Now I have been breastfeeding for approximately 6.5 years (3 kids total) and I'll probably wean my 2nd dd (now 1 year old) around 2.5 year old like the other 2. Anyhow, there is hope, I'm probably a c now or possibly (dare I say it) a b? take care, Rachel
Jescafa, With humidity a car can heat up pretty quickly. In my instance, I knew it wouldn't heat up in less than 10 minutes because we had just gotten into the van that had been sitting in a parking lot at the gardens for an hour and a half and it was not hot. It was sitting in the sun as well. I had long pants on and a short sleeved shirt and I did not even turn the air on once we got in to head over to the store. My son also had long pants on and the girls each wore...
Hi Siobhang, I have contacted 2 lawyers and a magistrate that my aunt and uncle know (who works in the judicial system in my town) and ALL have told me that this is outrageous and I was not endangering my kids. My only concern is that if I pay 10 or 15 thousand dollars, what if I don't win? What if the judge decides that i need to be an "example"? The prosecutor decided on Thursday that he would also let me have a 'plea bargain' on disorderly conduct instead. I have...
Thanks mama2ablessing, it means alot to me that others don't think I'm a 'criminal'. When I was in court last week, I heard other cases since I was waiting (I asked for a continuance for more time so I go back next week), there were many people who had either a DUI or theft or whatever. Only one or 2 got jail time, the others were just fined. It seems so ridiculous to me that I am now a 'criminal'? I am going to write the police dept and the prosecutor (since he would...
Zach'smom, It was a very sad case about that little girl. She was 2 I believe. It's fine if the town where I live wants to slap me on the wrist and say don't do it again, even though I had no idea you could not leave a 4 and 6 y/o in a car for minutes. Obviously I would have never done so if I knew I was about to lose everything. It seems a bit ridiculous to me that they want to put me in jail, fine me $1000 and of course, like I mentioned, everything that I've worked...
Hi, Yes I will let you know the end result of this. I have contacted several lawyers who said that the police cannot prove anything. However, we don't have $10K or more to pay for a lawyer. The prosecuter said, 'I would NEVER leave my kids in a car for a few minutes." I wanted to ask, 'when did this become about personal opinion? I would NEVER circumcise my kids." However, he was so rude and would not let me say anything. He attempted to belittle me and treat me like I...
A month ago, I would have said what the OP stated occured was no big deal. However, I ran in to get a few things in a town of only 5500 people leaving my 4 and 6 year old in the car. They were tired since we had played for an hour and a half at a botanical garden. So I said, 'alright, I'll be back in a minute." I took my one year old out of her seat, went in, got my things, came out put my bag in the car and the baby and pulled out. A cop appeared and charged me with...