or Connect

Posts by cschick

Right. My kid is 4.5 and fortunately he still has a small enough butt that we're able to use the bum genius 2.0s I bought when he was a baby; I simply stuff two stuffers into them to help draw the moisture away.
Yeah, this. There's info online about how long they need to be in the fridge, my brain is saying that six weeks is good. Although, if they are in a bag out in an uninsulated garage or planting shed, that's equally fine. Just plant them in spring.   Of course, the bulbs I planted this fall decided to come up with one day of 50 degree temps in late December. Ugh. I don't even get that . . . it was in the 30s the day prior, the 50s, then the 20s, and I had inch-tall tulip...
My four year old was a big scribbler, and then one day in December he came home from preschool with a neatly drawn Christmas tree surrounded by presents. I asked him which friend of his had drawn it (his friends like drawing him pictures) and he said that he had drawn it, and then sat down to show me. Now he's been obsessed with drawing flowers for the past couple of weeks. As far as I can tell, it was an overnight change from scribbling to drawing.   He also became...
Even if she had collision, she may not have been able to use it AND keep the van.   That amount of damage would have probably resulted in the insurance company declaring the van totaled, and you may only get the money for a totaled vehicle by surrendering the vehicle.
  Depends on what you consider erotica. Most public libraries I've used during my life have racks of paperback series romance (Harlequin and etc) somewhere in the library. A lot of the time, they're out front of the fiction area, since they are things like spinning racks rather than shelves. I always thought they were kind of dumb but I remember friends of mine going through those like popcorn at 12, 13 years of age.   They also seem to sell them off a lot on the...
Hey, I say "stop doing x dangerous thing, I do not WANT to take you to the hospital tonight" and I am perfectly serious.   If a hospital trip is required, sure I will do it. Doesn't mean I WANT to ever do it.