or Connect

Posts by Jannah6

My family and I have moved to Fayetteville. I'm looking for a VAX friendly PED or family practioner.
We will complete our move this weekend. We'll be in Fayetteville. So I need a no vax or selective vax pediatrician. Thanks
AsSalaamu Alaikum UmmIbrahim. It saddens me to hear your story. Have you made sincere dua? Allah is the ultimate judge. With him is our return. While Saudi is home to Mecca Mecca and Medina, it is not the Islamic State. There is no real Islamic contry. So these majority Muslim countries mix culture and Islam. On the day of judgement we will be held accountable for our own deeds. While we are here in the dunya well will be tested and our Iman will increase and decrease....
Thanks for the info. You're the third person that has recommended Dr Neulander. So I guess I'll go with him. Can you inbox me your doula friends info? Thanks.
Congrats. This is my third time around being pg and nursing. Each time was different. I can tell you that the one thing that I felt with all 3 is nipple soreness. Also,as the pregnancy progressed I felt the desire to wean. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and nursing my 18 month old. My tip for you is drink plenty of H20. Also check out kelly.com. I don't go there personally,but I know a lot of women do. As for what your OB said about nutients, I've never heard a Dr say that.
we are moving to Fayetteville on Sept 1st. So I'm looking for and OB or MW that is willing to try a VBA2C. My OB in NYC has already agreed,but we won't be here. So I have my heart set on a VBAC.
Thank you so much for the reply.
We are moving to Fayetteville NY. I know that academically the schools are very good. I was just wondering about how the race relations are? My children will be attending elementary and middle schools. We are from NYC where there is a lot of diversity. So this will be a new experience for my children,5 of whom are bi racial Black/White. The oldest is Black. Any input would be greatly appreciated
We'll be relocating to PA,possibly York. Can anyone tell me about the hospitals there?
I had a version done twice during the same labor with my 4th child. Which ended in a vaginal birth. With my 5th pregnancy on the day that my version was scheduled my water broke, I was 37 weeks/6 days. Resulting in a c-section with a vertical incision. During that c-section my uterus tore,so now I have a t-incision. So my 6th child had to be a c-section. I'm pregnant with my 7th,but I really don't want another c-section. I'm going to see if there is a Dr willing to do a...