or Connect

Posts by zoe77

I think FF might be wrong on this one.  Can some seasoned charters take a look?  I usually get a very obvious temp dip and then spike but not so this month.  I do have the very low temp on CD12 but even if I discard that FF is still giving me crosshairs on CD14.  What makes me question it is that I had a +OPK test on DC14.  Ever since I started using OPK tests I get a positive and then about 2 days later I ovulate.  I'm a little frustrated because we had sex on CD14 and...
sraplayas - If that were my chart I would feel pretty confident that O happened on CD15.  I don't know much about NPC though so don't really want to give any advice there.
Carlin - Good idea!!  I knew as soon as I got that super low temp that it was going to cause me trouble.  But I just discarded that temp and FF still has me Oing on CD14 :(  That really makes no sense though, to O on the day you get a +OPK?  Fingers crossed for you!!!
So I'm really frustrated.  Take a look at my chart:  [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58ccc/]My Ovulation Chart[/url] I tend to ovulate between CD14 and CD16.  I got a +OPK on CD14 and usually I O a few days after that.  So we had sex on CD14 and CD15 and then today FF gave me crosshairs for CD14!!!  I am so mad.  The last time we did it before then was CD10 :(  Hopefully we made it into the window on CD14.  I usually get a very clear dip and then spike but...
Can you do the GAPS diet while nursing?  I would think so, but I haven't looked into it that much.  I would start that and make sure you get your D level up before conceiving.  Do as much healing now while you are still breastfeeding.  Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet to prepare your body to conceive.  If you are doing that all now I don't see why you would need to stop breastfeeding and then wait a full year to conceive.  And who is making the recommendation?  What...
I got a +OPK yesterday, so just waiting to O.  I started my Chinese Herbs today.  This is the last month I'm using them.  My chart is kinda wonky so far this month with temps kind of all over the place.  Hopefully I'll get a clear ovulation dip and rise soon.  Today is CD15 for me and I usually O by CD16.
I just started taking vitex for the current cycle I'm on.  But I am pretty confident that I have low progesterone (still breastfeeding my 3yo).  If you are pretty certain that you are ovulating and have sufficient progesterone then I'd keep trying with out it.  I've heard it takes a few momths for the vitex to make a difference.  I'd love to hear others opinions also.
Hey everyone!!  Sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks.  Just nothing much to report or obsess about while waiting to O ;)  I think I'm almost there though, today is CD13 and I have EWCM.  I'm going to start my chinese herbs today, giving them one more try this month.  I'm also taking vitex this month (500mg in the AM and 500mg in the PM).  We have'nt made much progress with weaning.  The length of each session has drastically decreased (we do a lot of counting to 10...
I read some of the comments and someone said it was not a good idea to put those creams there.  I don't know what to think.  I'm still hoping I get pregnant before I resort to NPC.
Congrats Niniel!!   SKJ - Sounds like your reduction in nursing is going well.   My DS spent the night and his grandparents on Saturday so that helped me keep nursing to a minimum this weekend :)  He still isn't ready to completely drop either of his sessions but he is willing to dramatically reduce the amount of time he nurses.  Last night he unlatched when I got to 7 on one side!!  This morning I didn't put any restriction on time but I did kind of count in my...