or Connect

Posts by tinyblackdot

This last week has been CRAZY! DD was hospitalized for seizures and what we thought was the tumor coming back......after a LONG 3 days we came home happier than we went in learning that the tumor was completely gone!!     BUT I'm not sure if the stress has taken a toll or what. My breasts are not sore anymore, and i am having cramping. DH and i just tried to dtd and it was horribly painful. Obviously we stopped immediately, but im still so nervous. I don't...
  I very well maybe, i just know out of my personal experience that when we bought the 5pt Booster, it was NOT safe for my 4 year old DD.   And that these seats ARE labeled differently on the boxes, it has nothing to do with what people call them, its what they are labeled by the maker.   Both of those seats that you posted are high end seats, so the quality is, I'm sure, much better. I purchased a Costco brand 5 pt BOOSTER seat by mistake and it was HORRIBLE, however the...
  Lord you would have been sent a pM by a mod and raked over the coals 4 years ago for admitting that! And your post would have been taken down.   (me to btw )   We totally eat junk food, i smoked ocassionaly up until i found out i was pregnant, I use a rotation of "real" cleaners and use bleach on my whites about once every couple of months. I DO NOT eat healthy at all, My dd does, but not me. Its totally frozen pizzas, and fast food diet. And i dont like salads, but i...
So glad that everything went well!!!!
No im sorry, but that can not be true. Our convertable seat is secured in the car with the latch system, like the pp said it can be used ff or rf, and has a range of ages and weights. A BOOSTER is only to be used for children over a certain weight and age, 5 pt or not. There is a huge diffrence between booster seat and carseat, not what is legal and what meets "standards" is diffrent. I can tell you that there is NO way that I would put my 18 month old child or 5 year...
 A booster will not have the latch system. It will be just a booster seat that sits on the seat and the seatbelt goes around the seat or the child to keep it in place. We made the mistake and bought a 5pt booster thinking it was a 5pt carseat all it took was getting it out of the box and into the car to tell that it was NOT going to meet our needs and standards.
I hope everything goes well. My nausea comes and goes. Last week it wasnt too bad. I seem to have good days and bad, so hopefully that is what is going on with you too. I will keep you in my thoughts.
  My appt with my OB is this coming week, so I will have a little more time to think about it. I did have an abnormal pap about 8 years ago and have had them every year since then. I was due in April, so its just now about time. Thank you all for the information though, i feel like either way it will be fine. :wink: ,  I swear im having braxton hicks, is that even possible? Or what else could it be? It just feels like my abdomen is tightening up and there is...
What kind of dog?
 Does anyone know of any part time schools in the DFW area? I would prefer something that goes up to 6th grade if possible. Thanks!!!