or Connect

Posts by doctorjen

Nick - Not just yes, but He!! yes!  Set your own goals (even if they are just to run for physical and mental health) and celebrate your own victories!   bec - Congrats on finishing a half when life has so gotten in the way of training!  Let me know if you want me to put it on the results list!   LaLaLaLa - you don't sound too crabby to me!    JenLove - sending you many labor vibes!  (Maybe I should just agree to be on call for you - I've been on since last...
Shanti - yikes, that's pretty scary.  I hope with you that the ped is just cautious and actually a much simpler solution will be found.   Nick - I think I know for the same reason about the corn starch cold liquid thing!  Congrats on the job!   tjsmama - I'm glad you're enjoying your clinical - that makes all the difference.  Now that we're close, I'm kind of bummed to not be running with you this weekend.  Maybe some day!  The guy who is pacing the 4:30 group at...
oops double post.  I cannot make these lists edit on my work computer - weird stuff happens!
Nick - mm, chicken pot pie.  Can you shoot me the recipe?   JayGee - Yay for getting things done!  Take a pause on the 10 miler if you're not feeling up to it!  It occurred to me that I should think about coming to St. Louis to run something one of these days.  Is there a spring half?   Geo - glad the school has some plans in place, even if it seems like it will take a long time to get sorted out.   NRR - my little dd is less grumpy about reading and doing...
    2011 Dingo Race Results      babybugmama - Walt Disney World Half Marathon - January 8 (First half of Goofy challenge) - 2:21:14 babybugmama - Walt Disney World Marathon - January 9 (Completion of Goofy Challenge) - 5:08:02 Nickaroloberry - Disney Marathon - January 9, 2010 - 4:59:14 (PR!) HomeBirthMommy - Walt Disney World Marathon - January 9, 2010 - 6:12:57 Realrellim - Frosty's Frozen 5 and 10, 10 miles - Jaunary 15 - 1:33:51 Tjsmama - Yeti...
Here's the race list for the October thread. Please PM me if you'd like me to add something for you! : dingo race list : JayGee - St. Louis Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon - October 23 Nickarolaberry - Marine Corps Marathon - October 30 MelW - Perserverance Trail Run 11K - October 30 bec - Hot Chocolate 15K - November 5 Realrellim - Home for the Holidays 5K - November 5 DiannaK - Louisville Sports Comission Half Marathon - November 12 tjsmama -...
Plady - love you, mama, and wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.  Someone else said it well that many of us are trying on your shoes and thinking about what it would mean to us ...
Ugh, RunningMommy, what was the point of that? (with the teacher.)  Poor ds, I hope things can get more sorted out for him soon.  And, yay! for running partners.   mommajb - no implication was heard on this end!  I have to admit I've been so focused on my new job and settling my kids in, I haven't worried too much about dh.  That's probably not the best wifely behavior.  He does seem reasonably happy, though - he's never been a big friend-needer, unlike myself who...
Aargh, I think I broke the results list.  When I go in and try to edit to add some of our recent 5K results, it won't let me type anything below the current last thing on the list (bec and dh's warrior dash.)  I can move the cursor around, I can type in other place above that, but I can't add anything below.  Any ideas?    mommajb - my dh was really ready for a job change, so the move hasn't been too rough on him.  He ended up applying for exactly 1 job, got the job,...
I feel like I haven't posted here in forever.  Partly I was feeling guilty about neglecting our race and results lists!  I still think I've left someone off the race list - if you told me something in the last 2 weeks, check and see if I put it up.  I think I caught up the results, though.   1jooj - foot?  What's foot?  (as in what your child is signed up for.)  So sad for your sister to leave :(  I'm glad at least dh is being sympathetic.   Real - I've met you...