or Connect

Posts by doctorjen

forgot to add:  Memiles:  I'm so glad I finally got your last package out to you!  Sorry I was so behind the all the time, but it was my pleasure to be your secret sprinter.  Hope you enjoyed it!  And I hope you get your leg situation figured out soon.
I feel like a big dingo slacker lately.  Not for my usual reason of not running, but because I don't get my act together to post!   Geo - I'm dying to know what school it is you and kerc want to send your children to?  We are making a list of schools to visit this summer/fall for dd.    kerc - wow you are having a week!  (and a half-ish?)  Glad you at least got a little dingo meet up in there.   Lax4 - you crack me up.  and I'm sure tomorrow will be...
geo and kerc - I'm jealous of your meet up (and having met you both in person, I already know you're separate people ;) )  I'm double jealous of Geo and her double dingo meetings.  I'm really hoping I can pull off a fall Columbus meet up myself.   Geo - take a deep breath and go for a run.  That summer scheduling has almost put me over the edge for many a year now - and this year I'm throwing in an out of state move, which oddly, is almost making it easier.  Less...
I need to fix up the race lists and the results - but I'm a little too muddled still to do it tonight, I think.  Real did a half, Geo a 10 miler, and Nick a 10K, right?  All the race reports were awesome!  I can't believe how fast all 3 of you have gotten!   I had my EGD and colonoscopy today - and fortunately don't have colon cancer, a bleeding ulcer, or any other terrible thing.  Do have a hiatal hernia and some polyp type thing I think in the stomach (I was still...
April thread  -- Come on down - I'm so done with March, I don't even want to see the word again!
Time for a new thread - I really need to sweep March off the map, as it was a mean, crazy month.  I'm ready for spring!  And running outside!  And selling my house!   That all said, I don't think I'm going to get a run in today.  I'm flying to KC this afternoon for a conference, and our realtor called last night and wants to show the house tonight, so I think I'll be rushing around until I have to go.  It's supposed to be high 70s tomorrow in KC, though, so I'm...
  2011 Dingo Race Results      babybugmama - Walt Disney World Half Marathon - January 8 (First half of Goofy challenge) - 2:21:14 babybugmama - Walt Disney World Marathon - January 9 (Completion of Goofy Challenge) - 5:08:02 Nickaroloberry - Disney Marathon - January 9, 2010 - 4:59:14 (PR!) HomeBirthMommy - Walt Disney World Marathon - January 9, 2010 - 6:12:57 Realrellim - Frosty's Frozen 5 and 10, 10 miles - Jaunary 15 - 1:33:51 Tjsmama - Yeti Chase...
Here's the race list for the April thread. Please PM me if you'd like me to add something for you! : dingo race list : OceansEve - OKC Memorial Marathon - May 1 bec, Runningmommy - Indy Mini Half Marathon - May 7 Naughty Dingo - Lake Monona 20K - May 7 Pepe - Cinqo de Mayo Half Marathon - May 8 Naughty Dingo - Syttende Mai 20 mile - May 14 tjsmama - Colfax Marathon - May 15 Nemesis - Fargo 5K - May 20 Nemesis - Fargo 10K - May 21 Mel38 -...
Calling all runners, walkers, and forward movers!  No requirements to post here, other than a desire for forward motion and enjoyment of chatting!   Race list is below if anyone would like something added, and our amazing accomplishments below that.   Spring, here we come!
My little 2 year old patient has leukemia (ALL)/  He was transferred today to Memphis to the St. Jude's hospital for further treatment.  He's 2 1/2, and his mama has 9 month old and 7 yr old daughters as well.  Fortunately, he has the most curable of childhood leukemias - but unfortunately he and his family have a long haul in front of them, and no guarantees.   My 92 yr old opened her eyes today, and is talking some, although she can't move her left side at all. ...