or Connect

Posts by Hesperia

I became a babywearer out of need while minding children. I noticed a sharp increase of anxiety if not held consistently while there parents were away during the day, this led me to turning to babywearing as a tool to help me "parent" as mindfully as possible. As the months wore on, it was less for emotional security and more for any and every outing and adventure. Minding 3 childen 3 and under and taking public transit daily - I highly valued by carriers.   The time...
Pink life brand here in Canada. Think they are a bit more expensive at $19 for some unknown reason. Works well. Broke one having sex (under pillow and it got crushed!). Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.
Nomally I am 32(ish) days. Added vitex consistently and FUR and had a 10 week long cycle and then 7 week long cycle with no BFP. I'm going bareback for a bit So I say yes. Very possible. Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.
FYI: 5 hour energy contains taurine, which is from the intestines of animals (believe it is bull for 5 hour energy).    Just in case anyone is veg! I nearly bought one today - glad for the informed cashier who knows I'm vegan! 
Do you think you feel this way because of your previous pregnancy & the reaction you got? Deep seated worry about pleasing them even if just on a non-conscious level? Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.
I get it every day two. Right now I DO have my hands full with the kids I mind (10 & 14 months) and laugh or suggest they hold one Used to mind 3 and didn't have my hands full, wild kids but I loved it. And I did often say " not as full as my heart" or just shrug and smile. It's annoying. I won't lie. Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.
Any follow up? Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.
Does your DH join you both for bedtime? This may help DS get used to being all together and soothed by both. Then eventually you can move away and have DH be more active in bedtime. Just a thought. Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.
Would a potty in the bedroom help? Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.
Yes. But I'd do a floor mattress big enough for babe & 1 adult. Ease exhaust any typos, set from my itouch.