or Connect

Posts by ithappened

the last 2 days I've been hit with pretty bad anxiety, short temperateness and depression-- I just want to cry.  
Boots-- I never had a LMP (since I was still BFing DS1 when I got pregnant) and I know there were two possible times which I could of conceived.. the problem is- they are literally 3 weeks apart (I was traveling for work between them) and so its really hard to know which one was right- luckily my OB when I went in to confirm the pregnancy went with the later of the 2-- but its possible I am already full term as it is.. sort of crazy. My hunch is it was the later of the 2...
ilovetchochkes my 2.5yo is the same, he ALWAYS wants to sit on my lap or wants my attention.. I am really nervous about whats going to happen after the twins. I am hoping having my parents here for a week will help a bit but once they leave it will be really rough.   Sol Im in the same boat, I didn't realize things were coming up so quickly and a lot of the stuff people are mailing etc I realize won't be here in time.. oh well. I did manage to get some diapers at...
oh yeah- prelabor i had spicy indian food.. do not recommend  
oh that sounds horrible salley I can't imagine. I am sorry.. yuck. How horrible!!! My birth with DS1 was 7 hours of labor and I was starving by the time he came out, I remember I had to wait an hour until they could get me food and I thought I was going to die..  :(    I plan to have a HUGE 'last meal' before the c-section (I assume dinner the night before?) and then the c-s is scheduled for the next morning super early (7am)  so I am hoping that will be enough until...
newmum really? I have no idea whats normal for twins.. but DS1 was almost 10lbs so big babies are sort of normal in my uterus apparently  
wow.   It's July.     Where did the last 8 months go?   Welcome to this weeks chat.. !!!!11!       Any appointments, upcoming plans, feeling/thoughts or other stuff on your mind? You know the drill
I usually find Im not hungry during labor but as soon as its over I am STARVING.  . and starving for the entire day which follows the birth! I also really want juice to drink and lots of it but I am wondering with a c-section if I will be 'allowed' to eat after..   anyhow-   I plan to pack the following:   energy bars (granola and these dried fruit bars I like) trail mix and maybe cereal chocolate nuts (salted and unsalted) dried fruit (so I can pack...
well we don't have a car, we live in a very small apartment with no heat and no AC... and just about everything we buy locally or used at the flea markets... a lot of this isn't by choice of course- its just that Europe is so expensive in general that everyone more or less lives this way who isn't a doctor or high paid something or other.. .. if I was in the US I am sure I would have AC and a yard and probably some sort of 4wd car and I'd also totally eat some taco bell...
No- 7 lbs PER baby.. so 14lbs of baby in there.. my stomach is getting SO huge..       Ahhh that sounds so nice! I am hoping DH and I can swing a nice dinner out (or two) before the twins.. Im really hoping the next two weeks I can just relax a bit or as much as possible before not getting to sleep any normal amount of time for the next 1-2 years..