or Connect

Posts by ithappened

Yeah my doctor gave me some stuff which worked wonderson the 'roids ... but after googling it I see you can't get it in the US- would be happy to send you the rest of my supply if you can't get anything to work or want to try it  
Ive been getting those comments for about a month now..  
Im so sad my bike got a flat tire!!!   So now Im down to taking the bus to the pool and swimming.. such a bummer. I really need to figure out a way to get my bike tire fixed without having to walk it across town to the shop  
  yeap same here. I think toddlers (at least 18mo-24mo for my DS1) was the worst so far.. I really can't believe they would put the new moms in with toddlers-- horrible idea although I am not sure that moment of honesty helps with any anxiety- I have anxiety around too many toddlers and I have one.. I remember with DS1 I had NO experience with kids, I did not even know how to change a diaper or hold a baby when he came out- and his birth really blind sided me because I...
I guess the upside of having a huge twin stomach- it suddenly makes the rest of me look really skinny ..  
yeah- I think last week I officially hit the 'i feel HUGE' stage.. most people say I'm not big for having twins but that doesn't help- I just feel so heavy- its hard to explain, some days it hurts just standing, it feels like my legs give out! Then days like today, I swim laps for 45 minutes after moving all day and still feel ok (just tired) by dinner...   I remember PP with DS1 how HUGE my boobs got- I went from a 34a/b to a 38c/d and that was actually harder for...
newmumjoy we made freezer meals with DS1 but I made them about 2 months before birth and then was so overdue I think we ate a lot of them before he was even born! This time I've made it a rule we cannot touch them until after birth :)   eleuthia I transferred to a new OB around then as well, it was a total pain, esp because I liked my old Dr but our insurance won't cover her or a birth with her .. I wish you luck. You will find someone I am sure, but in the meantime...
NewMum ahhhhh that is so my grandmother (on all sides of my faily!) My weight before/during/after childbirth was a constant topic for them..   ericaf thanks.. Im surprised actually I was thinking Id gain way more esp. with all the cake/icecream meals I've been eating lately (sunday I downed a whole pint by myself of ice cream before dinner) but my friends with twins told me they usually gained, more or less, the same with twins as they did with their singletons-...
I generally have 1 cup in the morning of coffee then one in the afternoon or evening if I am really struggling with DS1 or have a late night of work etc etc  
Happy end of June everybody!!!! CRAZY!!       That about sums up this week for me.. !   I am moving my office/studio across town at 36w pregnant.. which is ... interesting to say the least. Today I spent all day packing stuff and on the way home I got a flat tire on my bike and had to walk the last 2.5 miles.. luckily it wasn't hot or I have no idea how I would of made it. Everything has to be out by Friday and at this point I am just trying to get it all moved as quickly...