or Connect

Posts by C.Arden

Why not keep the really super special stuff, then scan the special, but not worth keeping the actual thing stuff and just keep it all together in one place on your computer and put it on discs every now and then?  The discs would be easy to store along with the super special stuff in a small box.  That way, you don't have to deal with tons of actual stuff, but anyone who wants it later on will have access to it.  It's a win-win I think, it's easy to do and no one will...
Sorry you're dealing with this!  I am as well this time around.  I'm not overweight by any means but my babies (3) have all been well over 9 lbs and for some reason the OB I'm seeing while I wait for insurance issues to be resolved so I can see a home birth midwife is totally freaking out about how big my babies were in the past.  Every appointment we go over the same things.  "So, really, no gestational diabetes with any of them?  Really?  Are you sure?  What were your...
Try milanmaternity.com, shadeclothing.com, shabbyapple.com, and seraphine.co (not .com) 
We're pretty close (Hopatcong) and I've got a 6 year old, a 4 year old, a 1 1/2 year old and another due in September.  We're not completely AP, but mostly.  We've got most of the basics covered (including co-sleeping).  It'd be great if we could get a little group together!
I also originally thought we should go with a smaller one, but we ended up getting a 22 cu ft one because we found an awesome deal on craigslist and I can't imagine using a smaller one now!  I know ours is pretty huge and that isn't for everyone but I would suggest going with something bigger than the 5.5 for sure!  They fill up WAY faster than you think they will.  From what you said you'd be putting in it, I think even the 8.8 would be pretty packed.  In ours we have a...
I never felt the urge to push with my 1st.  I had an amazing homebirth with a very experienced midwife.  She let me do things my way and only suggested that I do some small practice pushes to see if it felt right when I had been at 10 cm and complete for an hour and a half with no urge to push.  My baby hadn't descended completely though so I'm guessing that had something to do with it.  My midwife suggested I try some small pushes while on a birth stool to try to help...
GEHA originally told us that they would cover my CPM at the out of network rate.  We talked with several different people who all confimed that this was correct.  Also, the wording about midwife coverage in their materials was kind of vague and not at all specific so we thought it would be ok.  The story was completely different once our midwife billed after the birth though.  My dd is now 18 months old and we've been fighting the entire time to get the payment and it's...
I've always gotten them very early.  This time around, I started noticing them at 9 weeks.  For me there was a huge difference between the braxton hicks contractions and the real ones.  Even the mild not painful real ones
My in-laws use mandarin infused olive oil!
I'm twelve weeks tomorrow, 5'9 with a fairly long torso and mine has been about two inches under my belly button for a few days now.